Crayola 24 Count Pencil Crayons

Crayola 24 Count Pencil Crayons Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 90 in Paint & Art Supplies

February 15, 2017

As an artist i always pick up a whole bunch of packs of these when its back to school time. Always aordable and consistant in quality. Amooth coloring and dont break as easily as some cheaper branda.

October 20, 2016

Purchased these for my adult colouring books and I appreciate the wide variety of colours you get for the price. High quality pencil crayons can be very expensive so these are a good, cheap alternative. The 'lead' in the pencil is quite soft, so it does break easily, but for the price, what can you expect? These do sharpen well and the pigments show up very well on paper. For amateur artists like myself, I think these work fine.

September 29, 2016

I used to always want my Mom to buy me the "Crayola " brand for all my school and at home art supplies. I loved them when I was a kid. Now, my sister bought me one of those adult coloring books and a pack of 24 Crayola pencil crayons and they are horrible.

The tip of the pencil breaks very easily, they don't sharpen evenly, the color isn't strong and bright like I remember and it looks faded on the paper. I won't pay the expensive price for the name Crayola anymore. I was not happy with the quality at all.