Good

Crayola Classic Markers Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 470 in Toys

November 18, 2016

I am a person who LOVES drawing and coloring and I also make banners and posters for events that people have. Every time I need to purchase more markers I don't bother trying any other brands because I love these markers so much!!! The colors are amazing and the cost is so inexpensive I also love to buy these for my younger brothers and they love them as well. And the main thing I really love about them is that the tip of the marker is very fine so if you need to outline something it is very simple but if you hold to marker to the side a little you can cover a wider area.

November 15, 2016

I love to use these when colouring in my adult colouring books! There is a lot of variety and I enjoy it! The markers don't dry out unless you leave the cap off for a long time, and they make smooth lines! I highly recommend them!

November 07, 2016

I love Crayola! I use these markers for my own personal colouring books, but they are a great affordable item to have in the craft cupboard for the kids too!

September 23, 2016

We purchase markers for every occasion- stocking stuffers, loot bags, birthday gifts. I think they are super useful because littles are constantly leaving the tops off, and thus you need more. Crayola definitely has the best quality. The colour variation is great with crayola

July 31, 2016

How could I possibly say anything negative about Crayola markers? I used them all the time as a child and now my daughter's use them all the time. They never dry out and are completely washable which is a must with markers because my kids tend to get them everywhere. Definitely the most reliable marker and crayon brand on the market.

May 25, 2016

I love crayola, I use their products all the time and I get these markers quite often. These markers are a little more pricey compared to other brands but they do tend to last longer so it's worth it. These colours are really vibrant and my son loves to draw and Colin with these. Great product!

April 15, 2016

I love crayola markers! I've used them as a kid and I still use them now. They have great colours and tons of variety and the quality of the ink is great! It doesn't run or leak through the page. It can dry out easy so you have to be careful that the lids are on properly.

March 31, 2016

#Crayola all the way!!! We are big supporters of the Crayola brand here in our home. We especially love their classic markers! Available in a huge selection of shades these non toxic and washable markers will be a hit in every pencil case or art box in town! Priced very well and look for sales as these are often found for great deals! Buy again for sure and highly recccomend!

March 28, 2016

I got these for my daughter she loves them they are great for her. Ans they are bright colors. Loves how they are washable. Great for kids. I only buys this kind.

March 28, 2016

Fun and colourful markers. My three-year-old loves them. I love the brand, they always make great products. The prices are very reasonable to and the quality is fantastic. The colours are vibrant and the best thing is, it is washable and nontoxic for children.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS