Crayola Color Wonder Coloring Pad and Markers

Crayola Color Wonder Coloring Pad and Markers Reviews

Ranked #379 out of 470 in Toys

November 07, 2016

I love these products! There was a point in time when I was buying so many of these colouring books and markers for my young son. These were the first coloring books I purchased for him because I knew there was no chance of him getting marker on anything other than the paper or even on himself. These come in all kinds of different cartoon and movie themes and work fantastic.

My son really enjoyed using these and I loved how mess free they are. My son is a little older now and is capable of using other kinds of markers but I still buy these as gifts for younger family members and I would defiantly recommend these to anyone with younger children.

November 07, 2016

This is another great product by crayola. It is not messy and the kids love the surprise of what color will turn up underneath. All of my kids have used these when the we're learning to color. My 11 year old daughter still gets a kick out of this. My boys love the paw patrol and boy themed ones and my daughter likes the glittery glam stuff. It is relatively inexpensive considering how much you'll save on cleaning products if you have to clean or in some cases even repaint the walls. This is fun for all and I would recommend this fun product for anyone with children.

May 04, 2016

By far the best coloring product out there for children (and adults

April 21, 2016

Crayola color wonder is amazing. I used them when they first came out I was around 12 ir so and I though it was pretty neat how it worked. After my daughter's first birthday she starred coloring AI I got color wonder I noticed the price went up alot. So I waited till they go on sale and stocked up. The markers doesn't dry up either my daughter left the cover off one of her marker for a couple of days ans it was still usable

August 06, 2015

Love these!!!! My son can colour with actual markers (because he sees my multicolour Shapie's and can't play with them) and mom can breathe easy!

A little pricey and so I watch for ANY sales and stock up. I also think the actual colours are limited, but my son doesn't seem to notice.

April 02, 2015

We purchased themed kits for our kids. They loved colouring from the moment they could hold a crayon in their hands. So many different themes to choose from. Let's your child develop his/her artistic identity. I like that it's mess free and that you can take it with you wherever you go. My kids had hours of fun playing with these kits and were so proud to show us their masterpieces.

September 12, 2013

Love everything crayola. Loved it for myself when I was little and even when I was not so little and now I buy it for my son. Needless to say, he love them too.

August 10, 2013

Color Wonder products are a lot of fun for all ages!! Just beware if you put the markers away for too long they dry out more quickly then regular markers. Also, we ended up having so many books that when we went back to another book that was a bit older the papers in the books get a yellow tinge all over.

June 18, 2013

my son loved them and spent hours playing with it very fun

March 11, 2013

Both me and my daughter love the coloring pads and markers. I love that they are mess free so I don't have to worry about my daughter coloring on the furniture or her clothes. She loves that there are "hidden" designs within some of the pictures. I am always buying new coloring pads because we color alot of pictures. They are also a great gift for any age child :)

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!