Crayola coloured pencils 24 Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 1007 in Misc

January 23, 2017

I love these pencil crayons. I am really into the adult colouring books these days, so these pencils are awesome for it!! I think crayola is pretty well priced as well--Walmart carries them!

January 22, 2017

I personally think that Crayola makes the best pencil crayons. I have this 24 pack, and I don't even know how many packs I have owned in my life. I also have a huge pack. Great colours.

July 22, 2016

I've tried these on and off over the last 20 years and the product never gets better. The pencil led breaks every time you try to sharpen (even with a Steadtler sharpener). The palate is good and colours are bright, but if you can't sharpen, they are not worth any price. I've been using Laurentian and if not those then Staples own brand, which are a little less in price with much better quality. Run a mile folks! The crayons and markers are tops, but beware of the coloured pencils!

March 23, 2016

I use to have these for school and they were awesome. Recently I bought a adult colouring book and didn't ha e any leads ans I seen these for $2 with the Sharpender included ans I bought two packs.

February 02, 2016

These are a little expensive when they are full price, but they are very affordable when they come on sale. You just need to keep your eyes open! I love that they are sold at a variety of stores. Crayola is a name that I have grown to just. These are my 2nd favourite brand of pencil crayons. They come in pretty colours and my son loves using them.

February 02, 2016

My son loves arts and crafts and I love getting him crayola products because they are the best. These are his first set of leads and he loves them.

January 05, 2016

After I purchased my first adult coloring book I quickly realized I don't own any pencil crayons anymore. While I was waiting at the post office in shoppers I noticed these were marked at $3.99. I took up to the til and quickly realized they were priced incorrectly. In the end I only paid the tax for these!

They are not the best quality. Not the best color variety. But I paid next to nothing for them so I'm a happy customer.