• Crayola Construction Paper
  • Crayola Construction Paper

Crayola Construction Paper Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 513 in Toys

February 01, 2017

We always have construction paper in our home and use it often. The paper is thick and awesome for making just about any craft. The colors are bright and fun and there is SO much of it. Plus you can't go wrong with the price and can find it just about anywhere.

December 20, 2016

As a mom and a teacher this is used so much! Love the bright colours and it's rigid enough for kids and doesn't rip or get soggy with glue. Craft time is fun with this paper.

March 05, 2016

Our 8 year old son loves doing crafts so we keep a very stocked Rubbermaid pantry of things he can do. Crayola Construction paper is something that we always have on hand, the quality is way better than dollar store alternatives and the colors are more vibrant.

I usually purchase the larger 500 sheet packages. They last a long time.

March 05, 2016

This is awesome. Super cheap, like $2 at Walmart and you can do so much with it. We always get this out to make holiday crafts with this. And how many pepper airplanes did I have to make with this?

February 05, 2016

I bought some of this Construction paper for my grandson for school it's a little pricey but, you can make so many wonderful things with it

February 02, 2016

This paper is not cheap but it has so many different uses and activities that can be done with it. Defiantly something my son uses all the time.

August 05, 2015

this crayon paper is actually really good quality and thick. Love the assortment of colors

July 15, 2015

I always keep Crayola construction paper on hand at home. My kids use it for a variety of reasons. Sometimes its because they just want to make crafts, but my older kids use it for school projects. The colours are fairly basic and would be nice if there was a little more of a variety.

July 01, 2015

I remember always using this construction paper as a kind, and Crayola was always the best brand to get. Great quality paper, perfect for crafts and colouring. So many fun colours to choice from and be creative.

June 15, 2015

I buy this every year for my boys at Costco. It is a great price and lasts a long time. It comes in handy for lots of impromptu things. This is a must have!