Crayola my first mess free marker and paper
Good

Crayola my first mess free marker and paper Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 85 in Paint & Art Supplies

November 07, 2016

I really like this concept of the color only going on paper and I have always. Bought these for my kids when learning to color. Saved my walls. It is fun for the kids they almost think it is magical the way it only draws on the special paper. crayola is great and have so many innovative products for children. I completely trust this brand and am always willing to purchase anything they come out with. The market is super cute too.

November 07, 2016

What a great idea! Mess free and easy for a toddler to hold (Who is just learning how to hold Crayons, and items like that) I bought one for my nephew for Christmas now too!

October 03, 2016

I love the Crayola Mess Free Colouring it is the best thing ever invented ! The colours only show up on the paper and now no more colors on anything else !!

March 27, 2016

I got this on sale at Walmart and I knew it would be perfect for my son to start to learn to color and draw. This was super fun for him to use and is completely mess free which is great for me, he got a lot of use out of this product and throughly enjoyed it.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag