Crayola my first safety scissors
Good

Crayola my first safety scissors Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 88 in Paint & Art Supplies

October 22, 2016

The Crayola Scissors are not a good product for children to use on their crafts. They are poor quality and don't even cut. They cause more aggravation than fun. Better off having your children learn with real scissors. Crayola is a GREAT brand just not for scissors!

February 02, 2016

I think every child has had or used at home and at school #Crayola "my first safety scissors". I remember using these colorful scissors as a child. These are a safe way to teach your children arts and crafts with no chance of them getting cut. A must have for very young children.

February 02, 2016

I found these scissors so horrible. They are good for getting your child used to holding scissors, but in terms of actually cutting paper, it does a HORRIBLE job.

February 02, 2016

Love these so colourful and bright, got these for my kids arts and crafts they are sharp but not crazy sharp that the kids hurt them selves. Great quality

February 02, 2016

I got these for my son to make arts and crafts with and also to help him get used to using scissors. He really likes these, they make different cutout prints on the paper.