Crayola Sidewalk Chalk

Crayola Sidewalk Chalk Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 470 in Toys

October 20, 2016

This is fun for the whole family, you can draw on the house, driveway, and fences. It washes off in the rain. Does not stain and is great for games such as tic tax toe, hangman, teaching Abc's and the best of all hop scotch. I don't know what child would not enjoy these.

April 23, 2016

My dad brought this over for my 1 year old and I had my doubts if he would be into it but turns out he loved colouring with the chalk on our patio! It's a great way for him to be creative and even after he lost interest in colouring he walked around carrying the box and taking out/putting in the chalk pieces for a good 20 minutes!

The chalk pieces were easy for him to hold, they didn't wear down very fast and the colour shows up nice and bright on the pavement - even with the light pressure from a one year old!

March 03, 2016

I use to always get this for easter as a kid for Easter. I would always make a road map to play with dinkies. And play hop scotch. Now I always get this for my kids to do the same as me. And they even love it. You will always find a piece of this in my driveway in the summer time.

February 05, 2016

My grand use to love this Chalk I would draw him a hop scotch me and him would play the game he loved it he also used to draw all kinds of designs on the sidewalk with these colorful Crayola Chalks

December 30, 2015

Crayola Sidewalk Chalk;
kids (and I think adults can admit) they like this!!!
esp. in summer keeps kids entertain doodling all over the driveway!
it is cute and harmless

chalk is large pieces so lasts long time

price is decent for what it is worth

great selection of colors, easily to wash off when want your clean driveway back ;)

December 03, 2015

I love this stuff and so do my kids! Such a great selection of vibrant colors. Durable too. Doesn't crumble like some other brands.

December 03, 2015

Crayola sidewalk chalk is awesome & my kids love it..big enough to hold and very durable compared to the other brands!

December 03, 2015

kids love this .big so they can hold it and tough because they dont break as easily as other brands...great colors

August 05, 2015

definitely not washable on everything. they should state that on the package that it will stain your kids clothing

July 14, 2015

So although I did recommend the Crayola Sidewalk Chalk I gave it a medicore rating for a not so great experience I had with it.

Although the package clearly states washable it is a little misleading. "washable" according to the company means it will wash off the sidewalk. I assumed it was washable in kids clothes which is what most parents would be concerned about. Well we found out the hard way it was NOT in fact washable out of running shoes.
A brand new pair of white Puma runners were stained. No matter how hard I tried we couldnt get them clean.

However, the chalk itself is very vibrant, a wide variety of colours and very sturdy pieces. You will never have to worry about the pieces being broken either by snapping or dropping like some of the cheaper versions