Crayola Widescreen Light Designer
Good

Crayola Widescreen Light Designer Reviews

Ranked #649 out of 987 in Misc

April 05, 2015

I hunted at so many department stores for this product from Crayola. I wanted it for my 6 year old grandson. When I finally found it and showed him, he couldn't wait to get started using it. He still loves it and it keeps him occupied for hours.

November 15, 2014

When I heard that Crayola product was heading to our house for a review, I have to admit, the child in me came out and I was as giddy as a little school girl. I LOVE Crayola. I loved them as a little girl growing up and I love them today for my own little artist in the making. Crayola always has great product and they never fail me when I need a great gift for a great price.

We received the Crayola Widescreen Light Designer and I have to say, it’s pretty cool. The drawing screen is HUGE, it has 7 different light-effect combinations, it has its own stand or it can lay flat and the markers all store in the back of the unit so there’s no worry of losing them. Use paper towel to wipe the screen and your good to go for your next masterpiece.