Crazy Stupid Love

Crazy Stupid Love Reviews

Ranked #876 out of 973 in DVD

April 27, 2015

This is a really great chick flick with a lot of different love stories in it. I think it had some great humor in it and a lot of the scenes made me smile and feel happy. Lots of great actors and actresses in this movie.

April 13, 2015

I looooove this movie. I watched it over and over. I love Ryan Gosling and Steve Carrel!!! It was funny and had a few year
Jerker moments as well. I very much enjoyed it.

April 13, 2015

I hate Steve as an actor, I really do. He always strikes me as a Jim Carrey wannabe. But in Crazy Stupid Love he was surprisingly good. I really enjoyed watching this movie. It's your typical chick flick, but my husband enjoyed watching it with me and it got a few laughs out of him as well.

August 31, 2012

I remember when this movie came out in theatres, for some reason, I was not too excited to see it. My friend was really looking forward to it, so I thought it would be worth a try. I was surprised in how great it was. I love how the movie moves along at a moderate and predictable pace, and then all of a sudden, it flips, and you cannot help but be amazed in how the storyline has al these little connections that come to the surface.

June 22, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised at this movie. There are not many like it. It is fun to watch for the first time because there is a big twist at the end. Overall it is not spectacular, but it is just a fun movie to watch. And *Ryan Gosling shirtless!*