Cream of Wheat - 3 Minute

Cream of Wheat - 3 Minute Reviews

Ranked #45 out of 322 in Cereal

September 28, 2016

Who doesn't love cream of wheat? well, maybe someone who is allergic to wheat I guess LOL

It is only 3 minutes to make a cream warm filling nutritious hot cereal that I eat any time of the day. You can add frozen blueberries or raspberries or sliced strawberries and it is awesome! It is an affordable breakfast and most people like it kids and adults alike.

Just add water from a boiling kettle!!

September 28, 2016

Great price and my family loves to have this on a cold rainy or winter day it great with brown sugar or maple syrup or fresh fruit it quick and has a lot of iron !

September 25, 2016

i just love cream of wheat it great as a any time snack love the taste and you can get them in a few different kinds which is good I buy it all the time and my children love eating this everyday

July 31, 2016

I recently purchase a box of this Cream of Wheat 3 Minute mix. My mom used to make this for me as a child, and really wanted to get back into eating something a bit more healthy for breakfast. It is extremely easy to make. The serving for 1 person is plenty, and once the cereal is added to the water, it did only take 3 minutes to make! I highly recommend this for a quick, easy, and healthy breakfast or snack. Add a little brown sugar after it is done cooking for a bit of sweetness!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml