Cream of Wheat Cinnamon Swirl Reviews

Ranked #254 out of 322 in Cereal

June 19, 2016

One delicious bowl of gluten. If you like cream of wheat and cinnamon you will like this. Delicious and filling, it is a great breakfast! It is really inexpensive too which is a huge plus. Keeps me full until lunch.

January 07, 2016

I really enjoyed this. The cinnamon flavour is good and a lot better than just the plain kind. Very filling and good breakfast meal.

January 07, 2016

So good, I like all cream of wheat products ,lots of flavor,gives you a boost in energy

October 27, 2015

I don't mind Cream of Wheat Cinnamon Swirl. Im definitely a bigger fan of Quaker oatmeal breakfast over cream of wheat.

October 24, 2015

this flavor is not for me,,, i like the original much better

October 24, 2015

My kids really like cream of wheat they eat it almost every morning before going to school. I like buying it for them because its something warm and filling for heir bellies before they head out the door to school. I like having this in my house for them to eat cause i know they are going to get a good breakfast, fill their bellies and that will help them do better in school. Its not expensive and you can buy it at any grocery store.

April 21, 2015

I have ate for breakfast since I was a child #Cream of #Wheat it such a easy, very fast, and a good way to have a healthy breakfast. #Cream of #Wheat #Cinnamon #Swirl is one of many flavors that Cream of Wheat makes I love the Cinnamon taste which helps not to have to add a load of sugar so it means you are also eating a lower calorie breakfast. Great Healthy Product.

April 21, 2015

Its not my flavor. I find it to be too sweet for my liking. I always like everything cinnamon - wont repurchase this one. I like other flavors though.

April 20, 2015

delicious :) my grandpa loves it

September 08, 2014

I love cinnamon so this product is amazing and not too many calories.