Creme De La Mer Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #709 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

January 23, 2015

I have used Creme De La Mer for 6 days only at night and it is amazing. I feel the lines starting around my eyes are flattening, my face is softer and brighter. I will try the oil free version next ( during summer months).

October 25, 2014

One of the most expensive products I have ever purchased, but a little bit goes a long way. I use this primarily for the winters when my face gets drier. The moisturizer has a thicker consistency which is nice for the winters. I prefer not to apply it in the summers as I like something lighter. I would recommend this product for anyone who has dry or sensitive skin. My friend's who are allergic to most skincare products are able to use this without breaking out into a rash.

August 13, 2013

I'm mixed about this. I have light/mild acne and combi skin. I used this cream for around 4 months. During the first 3 weeks, my acne significantly cleared up. It was fantastic! Then my acne returned to normal and my skin didn't respond to the product like it did in the beginning weeks. My skin also felt very dry, and not moisturized any more.

Dark Spots on face

Do you always wear ...

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!