Creme of Nature Sulphate Free Shampoo
Amazing

Creme of Nature Sulphate Free Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1160 out of 2201 in Hair Care

December 31, 2016

Je ne l'utilise plus maintenant, mais je ne le recommande pas pour les amatrices de naturel. Il laissait les cheveux doux, bien souples et lisses, grâce aux silicones, mais quand j'ai arrêté de l'utiliser, mes cheveux ont commencé à s'emmêler, faire des noeuds, ect.. J'ai préféré passer aux produits plus naturels

December 16, 2015

I love this shampoo... I love the smell and it lasts long (dome people don't like the smell). It makes my hair so soft after using it, way less tangles and it does not give your hair that dry feeling after. BTW I use the argan oil one I don't know if this one is any different.

August 16, 2014

This is a great shampoo that is sulphate free so it does not strip the hair at all! It id great for a refresher wash. It claims to moisturize and detangle, and it does both. This is great when I'm many weeks post my relaxer and my roots are thick! It makes detangling less of a hassle. Has a good smell, and only costs me 4.99 at my local beauty supply store. Highly recommend this product, especially for those ladies who are on a Healthy Hair Journey!