Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews

4.5/5
97% OF CHICKS DIG IT
33 reviews
Ranked #12 out of 143 in Toothpastes

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 24, 2017

    Crest never disappoints, it is a brand I trust and purchase often. The artic fresh has a really nice flavour, foams well and leaves your teeth feeling really clean after you brush.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 24, 2017

    I use this everyday, and it helps since I'm a smoker. A quick tip for whitening - paint it on your teeth and leave it for 10 minutes with your mouth open - it can give you a quick brightening fix!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 13, 2017

    J'adore et recommande , j'utilise chaque jour trois fois par jour et je ne m'en passerais plus !
    Nettoie très bien et laisse une sensation de fraîcheur

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 01, 2017

    Great toothpaste. Loved the flavour and the paste in general. lathered up good on my teeth. Packaging was good. I liked the way it made my teeth feel after.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 30, 2017

    J'achète se produit depuis un petit bout déja. Je l'aime bien !! je le conseil a tous. Super rapport qualité/prix. souvent en spécial en magasin. Par contre c'est sur que les dents de deviennent pas SUPER blanche avec se produit. il ne faut pas s'attendre a des miracle non plus

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 26, 2017

    Jaime beaucoup cette sorte de dentifrice. Car elle laisse une bonne odeur dans la bouche tout en faisant un petit blanchissent. Par contre , je trouve qu'il ne fait pas beaucoup de mousse

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 20, 2017

    I really like the feeling that this toothpaste leaves on the teeth of cleaning, besides leaving them bright and leaves you breath fresh. Over time it helps you to whiten your smile.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 08, 2017

    Great toothpaste! Love the subtle minty taste and the whitening. I find that it itself is not too whitening, but it extends my tooth whitening treatments past when they would usually fade!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    January 08, 2017

    I strongly recommend crest 3D toothpaste. I personally prefer the artic fresh but they have a few selections. It definitely does the trick keeping your teeth nice and white and your mouth fresh

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    November 30, 2016

    I use crest 3D white artic fresh every day. It's the only toothpaste I will buy for my household. Love, love, love it and I highly recommend it to others!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.