Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 146 in Toothpastes

March 21, 2017

I do believe it works! Not an insane amount, but I think it make a difference for sure. Also tastes great. I originally bought a travel sized one just because it was on sale and I needed a small tube, but found a difference in my teeth so I did go buy the full sized tube.

March 08, 2017

I really like using Crest 3D White Arctic Fresh Toothpaste. What I love most about it is the fresh taste, and that it doesn't foam up too much when brushing my teeth. It seems gentle on my teeth, and polishes away stains from tea and coffee, without being too aggressive or abrasive on the tooth surface. The whitening effect could be more intense, in my opinion, but I like the results and will definitely buy this toothpaste again. It's one of my favorite brands of toothpaste. I highly recommend this toothpaste to anyone looking for a brighter smile!

March 07, 2017

This is good toothpaste, but is overpriced compared to other equivalent toothpastes.
    Crests entire Pro Health line has the same ingredients and can be found much cheaper.

March 01, 2017

My go to toothpaste. I wish it whitened my teeth a lot more but I drink too much coffee for that. the flavor is excellent and for the price you can't go to wrong with it.

March 01, 2017

I really like this toothpaste has a nice fresh taste and doesent irritate my teeth at all. Usually I have sensitive teeth and this toothpaste didn't bother me. Also keeps my teeth nice and white

March 01, 2017

This is the best toothpaste I've ever used.

Super fresh feeling after brushing, and helps keep my teeth nice and white. A little more expensive than other toothpastes, but worth every penny.

Gives you fresh breathe that lasts.

February 28, 2017

Having always had yellowish teeth, I decided to try this product.
    I've tried white strips but found my teeth get sensitive after a couple of uses. This toothpaste worked beautifully.
    After one tube, my teeth are noticeably whiter and don't show the effects of all the coffee I drink.
    Strongly recommend!

February 28, 2017

i am a coffee and tea drinker, i am also an former smoker. I found this product really worked, and it helped reduce stains more then anything other tooth paste i have personally used.

February 27, 2017

I found this toothpaste to give me super fresh breath. I found a slight difference in the shade of my teeth, but nothing substantial. I do enjoy the product, just was not wowwed by it.

February 24, 2017

Crest never disappoints, it is a brand I trust and purchase often. The artic fresh has a really nice flavour, foams well and leaves your teeth feeling really clean after you brush.