Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 30, 2016

I use crest 3D white artic fresh every day. It's the only toothpaste I will buy for my household. Love, love, love it and I highly recommend it to others!

November 30, 2016

"I love this" ------ this is what I have told my husband when I first tried it. It was different and tasted so fresh. It was like having my teeth cleaned in the dentist. Im serious -- I really thing that was what my dentist used to clean my teeth. I am definitely using this from now on

October 21, 2016

This toothpaste works for me. I have bought it many times and it always leaves my breath fresh, and my teeth pearly white. I also find this product very reasonable to purchase.

October 09, 2016

I can definitely tell a difference in the shade of my teeth after using this for a week or so. I also like the fresh feeling it gives my mouth and leaves my mouth feeling great too.

September 23, 2016

I've been using this Crest 3 D toothpaste for years and yes it does work, my teeth are as white as they will ever get, does keep your breath fresh and clean, Some tooth paste is hard on the teeth and leaves them feel summy but this is not the case. I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone. Try it I feel you will agree with me that you will have the whitest cleanest teeth

September 15, 2016

Leaves your teeth feeling clean and fresh. With daily use you see fast and noticeable differences. At the end of the day it works and your left with a beautiful smile for any occasion. Definitely recommend to everyone.

September 07, 2016

I absolutely love this toothpaste. Love the whitening agent as it has made a huge difference in our teeth. I also love the lonh lasting clean feeling and freshness. I love how it makes your teeth feel clean and smooth all day.

August 12, 2016

Worth every penny. Cheaper alternative to whitening your teeth at the dentist office. After like a weeks use of this I can see my teeth getting white. This makes your breath smell good. I wouldn't recommending using this everyday. I could be really sensitive for the teeth.

July 05, 2016

This is the only toothpaste we have been using for the past few years and I would never go back to another brand again!! This product cleans and whitens your teeth, which is all what we are looking for. I love it!!

June 01, 2016

This is the only toothpaste I use now. It makes your teeth and mouth feel incredibly clean. Not to mention it also whitens and keeps stains away. Now when use other toothpaste, my mouth doesn't feel nearly as clean and the clean feeling definitely doesn't last as long as this product.

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Christmas

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Any Shoe-aholics out there??

trends