Crest 3D White arctic fresh toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 137 in Toothpastes

January 20, 2017

I really like the feeling that this toothpaste leaves on the teeth of cleaning, besides leaving them bright and leaves you breath fresh. Over time it helps you to whiten your smile.

January 08, 2017

Great toothpaste! Love the subtle minty taste and the whitening. I find that it itself is not too whitening, but it extends my tooth whitening treatments past when they would usually fade!

January 08, 2017

I strongly recommend crest 3D toothpaste. I personally prefer the artic fresh but they have a few selections. It definitely does the trick keeping your teeth nice and white and your mouth fresh

November 30, 2016

I use crest 3D white artic fresh every day. It's the only toothpaste I will buy for my household. Love, love, love it and I highly recommend it to others!

November 30, 2016

"I love this" ------ this is what I have told my husband when I first tried it. It was different and tasted so fresh. It was like having my teeth cleaned in the dentist. Im serious -- I really thing that was what my dentist used to clean my teeth. I am definitely using this from now on

October 21, 2016

This toothpaste works for me. I have bought it many times and it always leaves my breath fresh, and my teeth pearly white. I also find this product very reasonable to purchase.

October 09, 2016

I can definitely tell a difference in the shade of my teeth after using this for a week or so. I also like the fresh feeling it gives my mouth and leaves my mouth feeling great too.

September 23, 2016

I've been using this Crest 3 D toothpaste for years and yes it does work, my teeth are as white as they will ever get, does keep your breath fresh and clean, Some tooth paste is hard on the teeth and leaves them feel summy but this is not the case. I would recommend this tooth paste to anyone. Try it I feel you will agree with me that you will have the whitest cleanest teeth

September 15, 2016

Leaves your teeth feeling clean and fresh. With daily use you see fast and noticeable differences. At the end of the day it works and your left with a beautiful smile for any occasion. Definitely recommend to everyone.

September 07, 2016

I absolutely love this toothpaste. Love the whitening agent as it has made a huge difference in our teeth. I also love the lonh lasting clean feeling and freshness. I love how it makes your teeth feel clean and smooth all day.