Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste & Boost Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 112 in Teeth Whitening

Making brushing more brilliant. It’s HERE! Crest’s latest advanced whitening formula available! Designed exclusively by 3D White, Brilliance toothpaste works to enhance your smile’s beauty, using micro-cleansing whiteners to gently polish away surface stains with a freshness that provides a lasting, cooling sensation. 3D White Brilliance toothpaste uses its Illuminating Complex to leave your smile dazzlingly white and brilliantly clean by reaching areas between teeth with its gentle foaming action. It whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains and adds luster and shine after just one use, introducing you to a whitening and freshening experience like never before.

January 07, 2017

My favourite toothpaste to use...I always buy it. It leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. The whitening works after some time using the toothpaste too.

December 20, 2016

This is one of my favourite toothpastes because it really leaves my mouth feeling so fresh and so clean! I'm also a sucker for pretty shiny things, and this toothpaste definitely wins major points with its subtle sparkle. It also contains micro-cleansing whiteners that are supposed to help polish the surface stains on your teeth, so it doesn't feel a little grainy, but it's not like you're brushing your teeth with sandpaper. I actually like the texture of it.

While I haven't had "blow my mind" results from this product, I have seen some small changes as I continue to use this product. If it weren't for the price of this product, relative to the amount of product you get, I find it a little more on the expensive side of the toothpaste spectrum, but the price is consistent with other Crest whitening products and other brands that offer similar products.

December 20, 2016

After the first use I noticed a difference. Within a week my teeth were alot whiter. The only negative thing I would say is I also uses the 3D whiteiuthwash afterwards and found d my mouth was on fire.

November 06, 2016

This product is great ! The two step procedure ensures your teeth get that level of white your truly looking for, without paying too much for it ! It leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean like you just left the dentist and leaves your breath minty fresh ! You can see the results just after a few brushes !

October 31, 2016

This caught my eye so i thought i'd give it a try. Used it 2x a day for a couple of weeks and noticed no difference at all sadly. i found it almost granular for lack of a better word and the taste isn't great. If it would have worked it would have stayed as part of my daily routine, but after a few weeks i saw no difference.

August 26, 2016

There were so many teeth whitening products to choose from at our local drug store so I decided to try a product name that has been around a very long time -- Crest. The toothpaste was light, not firm. It dissolved well and within a week I could see a noticeable whiteness in my teeth. I love this product and recommend it.

August 26, 2016

This toothpaste really works, I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I can see the difference. I have tried every whitening toothpaste there is but this one beats them all.

August 26, 2016

This product really works to make your teeth look whiter, but be careful if your gum is already sensitive because it will get even more sensitive. If you buy it in sale, I would say the price is really cheap for the treatment it does. So it's a very good product that I strongly recommend for people who are looking for a cheap solution to whiten their teeth.

May 20, 2016

I love love love this toothepaste! Always my go to that I reach for in the drugstore or supermarket! Great smell and leaves my breath feeling fresh. Key word 'feeling' you don't get that with other toothpastes!

April 25, 2016

This product is a must have for toothpaste. Brushing my teeth has never made me happy until I started using Crest 3D White. No other whitening toothpaste is safe for your enamel all while giving you that pearly white smile. Now the results do take a bit depending on what you actually eat and how often you brush your teeth but I defiantly think it's worth using.