Crest 3D White Brilliance Toothpaste & Boost Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Making brushing more brilliant. It’s HERE! Crest’s latest advanced whitening formula available! Designed exclusively by 3D White, Brilliance toothpaste works to enhance your smile’s beauty, using micro-cleansing whiteners to gently polish away surface stains with a freshness that provides a lasting, cooling sensation. 3D White Brilliance toothpaste uses its Illuminating Complex to leave your smile dazzlingly white and brilliantly clean by reaching areas between teeth with its gentle foaming action. It whitens by unlocking trapped surface stains and adds luster and shine after just one use, introducing you to a whitening and freshening experience like never before.

November 06, 2016

This product is great ! The two step procedure ensures your teeth get that level of white your truly looking for, without paying too much for it ! It leaves your teeth feeling fresh and clean like you just left the dentist and leaves your breath minty fresh ! You can see the results just after a few brushes !

October 31, 2016

This caught my eye so i thought i'd give it a try. Used it 2x a day for a couple of weeks and noticed no difference at all sadly. i found it almost granular for lack of a better word and the taste isn't great. If it would have worked it would have stayed as part of my daily routine, but after a few weeks i saw no difference.

August 26, 2016

There were so many teeth whitening products to choose from at our local drug store so I decided to try a product name that has been around a very long time -- Crest. The toothpaste was light, not firm. It dissolved well and within a week I could see a noticeable whiteness in my teeth. I love this product and recommend it.

August 26, 2016

This toothpaste really works, I have been using this for about 3 weeks now and I can see the difference. I have tried every whitening toothpaste there is but this one beats them all.

August 26, 2016

This product really works to make your teeth look whiter, but be careful if your gum is already sensitive because it will get even more sensitive. If you buy it in sale, I would say the price is really cheap for the treatment it does. So it's a very good product that I strongly recommend for people who are looking for a cheap solution to whiten their teeth.

May 20, 2016

I love love love this toothepaste! Always my go to that I reach for in the drugstore or supermarket! Great smell and leaves my breath feeling fresh. Key word 'feeling' you don't get that with other toothpastes!

April 25, 2016

This product is a must have for toothpaste. Brushing my teeth has never made me happy until I started using Crest 3D White. No other whitening toothpaste is safe for your enamel all while giving you that pearly white smile. Now the results do take a bit depending on what you actually eat and how often you brush your teeth but I defiantly think it's worth using.

April 25, 2016

The product is very expensive. I don't have resukt very rapidly but after 1 month the result is great. The next time i will try and other product crest to see the difference.

March 25, 2016

I was sent this product to try out months ago, I have only used regular toothpaste for ONE brushing since then. I love this stuff, it has a great taste (reminds me of the old recipe mentadent before it had baking soda) tastes great, really whitens - you see a difference after a handful of brushings and friends and family members notice as well, leaves your mouth squeaky clean feeling and not at all gritty or dry. Like I said I have only used regular toothpaste once since my first time trying this stuff, the price is kind of steep but so worth it.

March 21, 2016

A must have for at home. It leaves your teeth feeling like brand new and tastes really good and is super affordable. Great packaging and the company is simply always putting out quality stuff. Check it out I highly suggest!

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic