Crest 3D White Brilliance Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 28, 2016

I loved this toothpaste!!! It left my teeth white only after using it a couple of times. Tasted great too! Would buy again as the cost and quality is very good. The price is a bit expensive but I was provided with a coupon to try the product.

November 08, 2016

J'aime les produits de chez crest, exepté cette pâte à dent. Je ne crois pas qu'une toothpates peut vraiment blanchir les dent sans les briser. J'ai les dents sensible et elle m'a laisser quelques douleurs.

November 08, 2016

J'ai adoré ce produit! Seulement après 2 jours j'avais déjà constatée une différence au niveau du blanchiment de mes dents, chose que j'avais pas à y croire! J'ai trouver qu'il était très simple à rajouter dans ma routine. J'avais pas besoin de me brosser les dents et ensuite appliquer le produit blanchissant, puisque tout est dans le dentifrice. Je trouve aussi qu'il à un très bon goût de menthe qui laisse l'halaine fraîche toute la journée! Même après avoir mangé, lorsque je passe ma langue sur mes dents j'ai impression de tout juste les avoir brossé! J'ai bien apprécier le type de capuchon utiliser sur ce produit, il est directement attacher donc aucune chance de perdre l'objet. Bref je vous le recommande grandement! Xox

November 07, 2016

Normally when you buy toothpaste that promises whitening they always have a odd after taste like a chemical or medicine. At least the ones I try anyways. Not this one! I was very surprised with Crest 3D White Brilliance and I was really happy! It wasn't grimey and tasted minty and fresh and so did my mouth. After brushing my teeth my mouth felt fresh and clean. Even when I rubbed my tongue against my teeth they felt polished. I also noticed that my mouth stayed freshed for the entire day. As for the whiteness I didn't notice much change yet maybe one shade whiter but it hasn't been that long. So I will continue to use it to see if it makes much of a difference. All in all I was very impressed and will continue to use this product. If you are looking for something that whitens quickly this isn't for you. However if you are patient and also want a toothpaste that tastes good and cleans well then I highly recommend this product.

November 02, 2016

I tried this toothpaste and i love it! A fresh long lasting taste, a cool and clean sensation, and enamel safe in addition of all this! I recommend it to anyone!

October 11, 2016

Great toothpaste ! I love that they have a travel version of this product and it's super handy whenever I have to take a plane. It has a fresh taste and this keeps my teeth looking white !!

October 09, 2016

I have been using this product for a few weeks now and I love it! My teeth were noticeable whiter after 1 week. At first I was hesitant because I thought it would be bad for my tweth or it wouldn't be worth the money. I gave it a try and I couldn't be happier! This tooth paste leaves my teeth whiter, brighter and feeling super clean!

October 03, 2016

Love all crest products, way better than Colgate I think. Gets my teeth super clean feeling and whiter than ever! I will be a Crest fan for life. I recommend Crest toothpastes to anyone looking for a good quality toothpaste.

September 29, 2016

I didn't give this review full stars.. Effectiveness got 4 1/2 because although it is awesome, I do have more sensitive teeth and found this made my teeth hurt a bit. Maybe due to its abrasiveness. My teeth aren't sensitive enough that I need Sensodyne, so I wonder why they hurt?

You only need a small amount and it bubbles and foams lots in your mouth. Your teeth are very white after just one use, your teeth feel almost polished and smooth.

It is a good toothpaste and you can usually get it on sale for around $3.

September 29, 2016

This gets my teeth pretty white after just 1 use. just like any other toothpaste you don't need a lot to get the effect. It leaves my breathe smelling minty fresh. It dose what it says it can do.