Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste

Crest 3D White Radiant Mint Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 133 in Toothpastes

September 28, 2016

I've been using this toothpaste for years. I really love the taste and fresh feeling it leaves in your mouth. However, the product advertises that it helps to whiten teeth, but I wouldn't say that I have noticed much of a difference.

June 30, 2016

I have used several of the crest 3D products. This one is easy on the teeth , tastes good and helps with stains. I still use a stronger one once in a while to really remove the hardest stains

February 12, 2016

This toothpaste promised to whiten teeth, but unfortunately it didn't work for me. All other aspects of keeping my breath clean and cleaning teeth was great, but didn't whiten my teeth as much as I wanted it to.

January 31, 2016

I love Crest 3D white tooth paste, I tried it once and never went back to any other tooth paste brand. This one has a great taste and leaves my teeth feeling clean and looking great

January 17, 2016

I don't see total significant differences in the colouration of my teeth. I guess there has been some whitness, I'll keep using this longer and see if there is more of a change.

November 20, 2015

Mouth feels so clean and minty. I've noticed a difference of colour in my teeth.

October 23, 2015

Does exactly what the package says; "Whitens by Removing Up to 80% of Surface Stains." Don't expect it to give you the perfect smile, but it will start you in the right direction.

April 11, 2015

Whitens teeth well. It does add a bit of sensitivity though

March 22, 2015

This toothpaste works! I've been using it for years now and am so pleased with it. I constantly get complements on my teeth and this product is one of the contributing factors. I recommend this product to anyone who wants shiny white teeth that feel incredibly clean.

October 24, 2014

really like this toothpaste, leaves my teeth feeling clean and noticeably white. i really like the radiant mint flavour, very mellow taste, which i refer. the only issue i have is the dentist mentioned that she can still see the little blue flecks that is in the toothpaste in my gums when i was in for a cleaning. she knew right away what toothpaste i was using and it worried her it stayed in your mouth like that. Whether it is a valid point or not it still makes you wonder. she recommended using a different toothpaste.....