Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #129 out of 140 in Toothpastes

Get cavity protection for your teeth and exposed roots. With regular brushing, Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste will help fight cavities and leave you with fresh breath, too.• Fights cavities• Freshens breath

November 09, 2016

I really do not like this toothpaste, I find it does not make my teeth feel clean and fresh like some of the newer toothpastes.yes it is not expensive but I feel you get what you pay for.

November 09, 2016

This is a good toothpaste that does the job of keeping your mouth feeling clean and fresh. In my opinion, you can't go wrong using it for this purpose and I also like that the taste isn't too overpowering. However, in terms of preventing cavities, I would consider it average. I don't think it could completely prevent you from ever having cavities, as that also depends on your habits but if you're looking for an affordable option to use for brushing your teeth, it's pretty good.

November 09, 2016

This is your basic toothpaste from Crest. It is the one that always goes on sale for 50 cents . It has your basic amount of Fluoride, which prevents cavities. This is a "paste" as well, and I prefer a gel. I also prefer a toothpaste with more ingredients that clean, whiten, have anti-bacterial properties, and protect my enamel. I use this from time to time, I seem to always have a tube of this in the cupboard for some reason. I guess for emergencies, and overall, it does protect and clean my teeth.

November 08, 2016

It really lacks a strong enough mint flavor to feel like you have done anything. It also does not work as well cleaning your teeth. I would not recommend it.

October 07, 2016

I like using this toothpaste as it generally helps in the reduction of getting any more cavities
    I like the minty after taste.
    Again get coupons for I generally buy this one as often as another brand

May 22, 2016

This is basically the only toothpaste that I buy because it has always worked for me; no need for me to experiment with others.Actually, I can't, I have to be careful because i have an allergy to peppermint. This is a good tasting tooth paste.