Crest Cavity Protection Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Crest Cavity Protection Cool Mint Gel toothpaste contains sodium flouride, which is an effective decay preventative agent and is of significant value when used in a conscientiously applied program of oral hygiene and regular professional care.Recognized by the Canadian Dental Association.Contains flouristat sodium flouride 0.243% w/w.

August 19, 2016

I've been using this toothpaste for quite a while now and it suits me fine. It doesn't leave a film on my teeth like some do, especially the back teeth no matter how hard I brush. This one however, removes all the plaque, and I'm pretty sure it helps prevent vavities as I don't have any.

August 19, 2016

I keep a stock of this toothpaste in the house as it is one of the only brands I can find that has an effective formulation without triclosan. Works well to keeps everything clean and fresh!

March 24, 2016

This toothpaste is a joke!! I work at a dental office and not even our patients was Free samples of any crest toothpaste! After you brush your teeth is leaves a film in your mouth and doesn't even leave your mouth feeling fresh all the hygiene and dentists in our office Dislike this crest and crest products and we don't recommend it.

February 29, 2016

This is the only toothpaste I use.
I have few cavities, leaves mouth feeling fresh and clean. Always my go to toothpaste.. and its cheep! I pick mine up at my local grocery store for under $1

March 10, 2015

It has reduced the amount of cavities I have had.

March 10, 2015

Great price and super effective. Works pretty well and leaves your breath very fresh and your teeth sparkling clean.

March 10, 2015

Fresh breath and clean feeling

March 03, 2015

very good toothpaste. works well to reduce and prevent cavities.leaves teeth clean and shiny.

January 28, 2015

My daughter has used this brand for many years. She loves it and her teeth always look so bright and clean.

July 18, 2014

seems to be diminishing the amount of cavities i get