Crest Glide Dental Floss

Crest Glide Dental Floss Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 189 in Oral Care

October 19, 2016

I use this floss only. I have tried a variety of brands and though this one tends to split or break it works best with my teeth. My teeth are neither extremely tight or far apart.. I would say average spaced and this fits and does a good job.. Of all the Glide options I don't really see a difference.

September 24, 2016

I got this in my goody bag from my dentist's office. I like this one than the regular dental floss around. This doesn't break and just glides smoothly and still does a good job! I like the taste too!

May 10, 2016

I think this stuff is useless. My house is loaded with it so I never used any other floss. I tried the dental floss from dollars a that is in a container in the shape of a tooth. That stuff cleans! The crest dental floss glides between teeth so that there is no friction to actually scrape off build up. Useless.

March 16, 2016

This is the best dental floss I have ever used. I have used so many different types and all they did was Snag or pull at my teeth. It made it very uncomfortable and sore. When I came a cross Crest Glide, I was extremely happy. Dentist actually gave me a sample to try and I just keep purchasing it now on my own. I would definitely recommend it.

August 01, 2015

my floss would always break and become stringy... this floss does not break... strong silky and taste good too

August 01, 2015

When I had my braces, I had issues regarding the floss that I used as they tend to break out in the middle or get caught in the braces/wires which makes flossing a hassle and time-consurming.
When I tried this one, it works perfectly for me as it just glides between my teeth easily and more importantly, it did not break nor get caught in my braces. What a relief I found this!

March 22, 2015

My boyfriend actually bought me this floss because he uses it all the time. I love it, it works great and has a nice minty flavour! It's thick too so it doesn't break and it gets that unwanted food out from in between your teeth.

March 22, 2015

I really like this floss, it does glide very smoothly between your teeth. I find with other types of floss it gets stuck or starts to rip apart but I don't have those issues with this one. Will definitely keep buying this.

November 21, 2014

Absolutely the best dental floss you can buy. It easily slide between teeth and lifts everything. Best of all, it is gentle and does not feel uncomfortable between gums

June 13, 2014

This floss is by far one of the best out there! It glides thru so easy and allows for such a great clean feeling! Very impressed! Would recommend to anyone who likes a nice smooth floss.