Crest Pro Health Clinical Gum Protection Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 189 in Oral Care

March 30, 2016

The crest pro healthy clinical gum protection paste doesn't work as well as I thought. I don't feel or see a a difference that I thought I would. I don't enjoy the taste and it left a stain on my teeth!

March 11, 2016

Just started using this toothpaste recently as we got few samples from the dentist. everyone in our home seems to like the flavor and texture of the paste. i have had complaints yet. it has everything that i look for in a toothpaste, i will buy in a large size once we are done with all the samples

March 03, 2016

I most often find myself reaching for the crest pro health. It make tour breath smell great (not ad long as I would like) but after brushing My teeth I chew gum. And it does give you a great clean!

February 28, 2016

I get these from my dentist very often. i would have to say that it doesn't keep my breathe as fresh and long lasting as other toothpastes. i love the different flavours and it has a good initial taste when brushing. I would probably not buy this for myself though again. its not my favourite.

1.5/5

January 27, 2016

I had a horrible reaction to this toothpaste. I have tried this as well as other Pro Health products and my experience has always been that it strips my gums. It literally makes the inside of my mouth peel. I have no clue why but it has had the same effect on my brother and my son. There is definitely something in it that is not in other toothpastes that causes negative effects. I have not had this reaction to other Crest products just the specific Pro Health products. Unfortunately I will not be buying or using this product in the future.

September 09, 2015

This is the best toothpaste I have ever tried. My teeth have never felt or looked so clean!! I am absolutely hooked, and I signed up just so that I could write this review and tell people how awesome it is! I saw that another review said they had trouble getting it to stay on the toothbrush, just want to say that I have had no such trouble.
I am on my 4th tube, I absolutely love this toothpaste & really feel like it is working & freshening my breath. I have only had 1 lid crack in my 4 tubes so I guess I've been lucky. If I could afford it I would by cases of this stuff. I even feel like I wake up with fresh breath after brushing the night before. Thank you!

April 26, 2015

I switched to this toothpaste last year from Crest Pro Health regular toothpaste because my gums kept swelling for no reason (weird, I know.) Even my dentist was surprised at how it helped to keep my gums healthy. I can drink coffee or eat hot foods & my gums are never bothered by it anymore 100% because of this toothpaste.

October 23, 2014

I started using this toothpaste when I was having issues with my gums bleeding. It started to help almost immediately! After a day or so I noticed positive results in my teeth and gum health. I have been using it ever since! I also find it helps when you have bad breath.. good bye stinky teeth/mouth!

September 10, 2014

Good, fresh, a bit gritty for me, but helped with the sensitivity

August 11, 2014

Only toothepaste I like to use.