Crest Pro-Health Complete Mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Use Crest Pro-Health rinses and you’ll be ready to pass your next dental check-up with flying colors.

Crest Pro-Health Tartar Protection Rinse works hard to keep your teeth healthy, and your check-ups smooth. It’s the only rinse that helps prevent tartar build-up and tooth cavities.

• The only rinse that prevents tartar build-up and cavities.
• Rebuilds enamel.
• Helps freshen breath.
• Protects against surface stains.
• A healthy routine to help prevent cavities.

October 25, 2016

Purchased this recently to replace my Crest Sensicare mouthwash. I love how just like the sensicare this does not contain alcohol but does contain fluoride to prevent cavities andtartar buildup. My favourite thing about this product however is that unlike other mouthwashes the minty flavour is mild enough that it does not burn my tongue or cause my taste buds to rupture yes still is strong enough to freshen my breath.

July 11, 2016

This was provided to me by my dentist. It is very good as it doesn't burn As much as other brands I hv tried. Would definitely recommend for most of the family.

June 06, 2016

This is my favorite! Alcohol free and leaves your mouth feeling fresh for a long time, would definitely recommend this product as I always have it stocked in my bathroom for my darling brushing routine

1.5/5

June 06, 2016

I started using this because my dentist recommended that I start using a mouthwash with fluoride in it. I wish I had never tried this. At first everything was okay. Then I started getting ugly brown staining on my teeth. Apparently, crest pro health has cetylpyridinium chloride in it that causes this staining. The dentist was able to remove the stains by cleaning it off, but that cost extra money as well. I switched mouthwashes and my smile is white again.

May 16, 2016

I like this mouthwash. It is not extreme to the point where your mouth is burning and feels like it is on fire. The Crest mouthwash leaves my mouth feeling minty fresh and clean. It is alcohol free which is great and makes me feel more comfortable. There is no terrible after-taste or anything of the sort. Mouth wash is a really important step in my oral routine and should be an important step for everyone! Overall, this is a great, affordable, mouthwash that helps keep your mouth fresh and clean.

Pros:
Does not burn mouth
You can find this in most stores, affordable
Mouth feels fresh and minty
Freshens up breath
Alcohol-free

Cons:
As with any mouthwash, you cannot eat or drink for 30min. after using this

February 22, 2016

I love this mouthwash. Not harsh at all whatsoever and my mouth feels super clean and fresh. I love that it has no alcohol so this is a plus for me and my family.

January 12, 2016

Great mouth wash that doesn't burn and leaves your breath smelling and feeling good!

January 12, 2016

This is a great mouthwash, its not strong and it leaves your breath feeling minty clean ,love crest

September 23, 2015

I found this to be a great additive to my routine. The taste is fresh, doesn't burn and you feel that extra clean

June 21, 2015

My dentist recommended I get Crest Pro-Health Complete Mouthwash. I got the purple one. It isn't as strong as the others. I love how it makes Your mouth feel really clean & when gargling it foams up quite a bit. I highly recommend Crest Pro-Health Complete Mouthwash. You'll love it & Your teeth & breath will thank You. :)

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml