• Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste
  • Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste

Crest Pro-Health HD Daily Two-Step Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 133 in Toothpastes

November 01, 2016

I LOVE this toothpaste! I am always trying to get my smile as white as possible, and this really does the trick. My teeth feel so clean after brushing and stay fresh for a long time. When I first used it, I thought the taste was a bit strong, but I found that I got used to it after a few uses. The price is a bit higher than regular toothpaste (I paid around $11 for the kit at Walmart), but I think it's totally worth it. If you are looking to freshen up your pearly whites, I would definitely recommend this toothpaste.

August 26, 2016

I loved this product.The 2 step instruction was easy .The taste of the toothpaste was pleasant.My mouth felt clean and fresh when i was finishished and i did notice my teeth looked whiter after several uses.i will continue to use this on a daily basis to keep my teeth whiter.

July 22, 2016

I won this toothpaste in a contest at my dentist office. I was skeptical as I have tried other whitening toothpastes with very little success. I was pleasantly surprised when after only a week or so you could see a difference. I have been using this now for about a month and would highly recommend it.
The only thing I find is that it makes my teeth a bit sensitive but I just use a different toothpaste for sensitive teeth a couple times a week.

December 10, 2015

This was my first time using this type of product, or any type of whitening product for that matter. It was very exciting! The 2 step process seemed a little trying at first, using each tube of paste or whitener for 1 minute apiece. If you're in a rush, 2 minutes of brushing can be killer but it was worth it. Before long, it was just part of our daily routine. I found that I gave more attention to my brushing with Crest Pro-Health HD. The taste and feel of step 1, the paste, was a little different. Like any new toothpaste, it's something you get used to. Not rinsing before using step two, the whitener, was sometimes a little gross. It was worth it and you get used to it before long. My teeth felt great and looked great. The whitening could have been more noticeable. I didn't notice a huge difference in colour but some. All in all, we've enjoyed using it and probably would buy it again, if the price was reasonable. All in all, a great product!