Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection Oral Rinse Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 52 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

November 30, 2016

I use Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection Oral Rinse in a spray bottle for my autistic son, who can't brush well or rinse with mouth wash. We brush his teeth and floss for him, then we spray his teeth and his brush. He loves the mint flavour and lets us do a quick squirt. His breath smells great after.

November 30, 2016

Apparently mouth wash is detrimental to your oral health - or, at the very least (when there isn't alcohol to worry about since it dries out the mouth) it doesn't do anything to help. I wish I knew that before I bought this product, because I don't like putting the effort - or spending the money - in using something that isn't going to help me. I don't like how it stains my braces or my tongue (that might be a sign that I should clean my tongue better, though) and the taste isn't too great. I can no longer gargle so the product is inefficient in that regard as well, but most of all even with regular use I haven't noticed it helping with my breath at all. I'm probably better off using water.

April 26, 2016

No alcohol mouth rinse is hard to find! That's why I love it. Others make my mouth feel odd like I have to brush again. It doesn't have that sweet cloying taste, feels fresh and clean, am addicted to it. I use every morning.

April 05, 2016

I really enjoy this rinse. It leaves my mouth feeling refreshed and clean. However, it does not have alcohol, so you don't get the burning sensation like other mouthwashes.

March 23, 2016

This is an alcohol free mouth wash. It has a fairly strong mint flavour that stays a while. When gargling it does froth up a bit, so you need to be careful. This product recommends not eating or drinking for 30 minutes after use.

February 16, 2016

Works well at protecting your oral health. Gives you nice, fresh breath. Kills bacteria, fights gum disease and gingivitis. I like how clean my mouth feels after using this.

February 15, 2016

Unlike some mouthwashes this one does not have the "sting" of alcohol, but provides instead a wonderfully minty flavour.
    After using this my mouth feels clean and refreshed.

January 08, 2016

Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection Oral Rinse;

not bad, my dentist recommends
    good price
    fresh breath
    does its multi-protecting tasks suppossed to do
    great results
    affordable

recommendation is key for oral care

I don't mind :)

January 08, 2016

I used this product to prevent an infection when my wisdom teeth started to emerge and it worked like a charm. A bit strong if you rinse for 30 seconds but it's worth the effort.

December 09, 2015

Crest Pro Health Multi-Protection Oral Rinse has a pleasant taste that isn't to strong. It makes my mouth feel fresh after using.