Crest Pro-Health Night Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #123 out of 133 in Toothpastes

While you sleep, for a noticeably cleaner feeling mouth in the morning

April 25, 2016

My dentist recommended crest pro health night to me and my family. We have been using it for about 1 year now and we like it. I find it cleans my teeth very well and leave no particles on your teath. It is great for fighting against tarter build up. It has a nice fresh taste to it which i perfer as i do not like the sweet tasting toothpastes. The price is very reasonable. I would recommend this product.

April 25, 2016

I use Crest Pro -Health every evening. My halene is better since i use Crest every evening. I try other product but i coming back at Crest because a fresher is the best one for me. Have a Nice smile with Crest.

January 11, 2016

I didn't find this a good product, it worked the same as every other toothpaste, it didn't whiten either, just another gimic

October 23, 2014

Works really well to keep my teeth white and clean. The taste is OK but I find that this makes my breath really fresh. I also likes how it works for a long time.

August 11, 2014

I love the toothpaste, especially the milder flavor, but I do not like the new lid at all. It doesn't stay closed and the toothpaste gets messy and harder to close every time you use it.

August 22, 2009

effective- 7 major attributes for overall oral care: prevents cavities,gingivitis, plaque,sensitivity,tartar, whitens, freshens breath.

1.5/5

June 30, 2009

ughhh.. I can't believe i wated money on this product!! First of all there is NO difference in the morning and night toothpaste and is a waste of money. It was a marketing technique to get more people to actually brush their teeth. Most people don't know they are supposed to brush their teeth in the morning and a night. Not only is this a waste of moeny but is the worst tasting tooth paste i have ever used! it's junk.

June 19, 2009

This is one product that I cannot live without! I love that this is specially formulated for the night. You can actually feel the crystals cleaning as you brush, leaving your teeth feeling so clean, you feel like you have just left the dentist's office. I recommend this product!

June 14, 2009

Okay, this review may not be the same for everyone, but my experience with Crest Pro-Health toothpaste was not a good one, AT ALL. The stuff is packed full of chemicals in order to do everything this miracle toothpaste is held out to achieve supposedly...but at what cost to your actual teeth? The Chemicals in this toothpaste were too strong for my mouth. I would wake up in the morning with white, slimy string thingys on the sides of my cheeks, which when I spoke to my dentist about it, I was told to stop using it immediatley as it was eating through the lining on my cheeks. The toothpaste would actually Burn my mouth a bit when I used it, so I should have figured it out then that the stuff was bad for me right then. After using the whole tube (should have talked to the dentist way earlier than that), my teeth have more discolouration than prior to my usage of it and I sincerely believe that it is not good for anyone's body with the amount of chemicals put in there. I DO NOT recommend this product to Anyone!

March 11, 2009

Crest Pro Health Night really works. It makes my teeth feel really clean after brushing and I go to bed feeling confident.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic