Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 146 in Toothpastes

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

March 24, 2017

crest always has a coupon so you can try their product for very little if not free!
    I love crest and we use nothing but crest in my house. My daughter uses the childs brand and we obviously use the grown up kind. I have boxes and boxes under my counter to insure i never run out

1.5/5

March 23, 2017

I dunno what is in it, but it's a very strong toothpaste, the little beads in it are like glass! it tore my mouth up and caused the inside of my mouth, gums cheeks tongue everything to peel skin! it was super gross and I discontinued after a week and the problem went away.
    I won't really recommend it as a friend had the same issue..
    Not impressed.

March 21, 2017

My daughter only uses this product. She has braces and she loves it. I have tried her on other toothpaste and she said that she does not like them. This is the only toothpaste that I am allowed to buy according to my family.

March 21, 2017

I love this toothpaste. I'm in the dental field so hygiene is important to me. I have learned a lot about teeth as a newer grad in my field and I will continue to recommend this to all of my patients.

March 15, 2017

C'est le seul dentifrice que j'utilise. Il laisse mes dents propres, il a bon goût et la fraicheur dure longtemps. Mes dents sont même moins sensibles depuis que j'utilise cette sorte là.

March 15, 2017

i enjoyed crest pro heath toothaste. wasnt too strong or over powering. I enjoyed the tast it left in my mouth, very refreshing, and the price is also good.

March 14, 2017

J'aime le goût et le sentiment de propreté! Je vais savoir dans quelques semaines si pour mon dentiste ce dentifrice à fait une différence par rapport à ma santé dentaire!

March 13, 2017

After using the toothpaste, my teeth feel clean and breath fresh. The selection and variety is great for varying needs. I tend to use it for sensitive teeth and I find it effective.

March 13, 2017

ce dentifrice donne une haleine fraîche et des dents très propres Il est excellent pour la sante buccale et de plus il est souvent à un prix très abordable .

March 12, 2017

I really love this product. It works effectively! My teeth are white and feel clean. This product fights plaque, whitens teeth, prevents gingivitis. It is great for sensitive teeth. I love that it strengthens enamel and freshens my breath. I definitely would recommend this product!