Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

November 30, 2016

J'ai essayée plusieurs pâtes à dents, mais je reviens toujours à crest. Elle est ma préféré puisqu'elle à très bon goût et n'assèche pas (y'en a quelques-uen qui me font ça).

November 30, 2016

I have always used crest. I find it leaves my teeth feeling nice and smooth. I find it also leaves my breath feeling fresh.This is the best toothpaste on the market today.

November 28, 2016

I have used crest all my life, my parents used it, I have tried other toothpaste but always come back to crest. I have used this crest and like how my teeth felt, and I think they were whiter

November 28, 2016

Use it everyday . It has been recommended as the best toothpaste by my dentist. I have been using it for years. I love the taste and how it makes my mouth feel.

November 06, 2016

I like the fact that besides cleaning your teeth, it also whitens and protects your teeth from gum disease. Plus it smells and tastes good while brushing.

November 03, 2016

Love the way my mouth feels after using this. Does not leave any residue like some toothpastes. Also notice my breath stays fresher longer when using.

November 01, 2016

I love this toothpaste. After they discontinued my usual AquaFresh Extreme Clean, i started using this one and i love it. My teeth are whiter and my mouth feels clean. Good one!

October 29, 2016

I like the product so much that it whitens my teeth the more you use the product and leaves my mouth fresh! It removes tarter and plaque as well, the price it reasonable too!

October 27, 2016

I've purchased this product and love it. it does a great job, your teeth and mouth feel clean after every brushing. I buy it when it's on sale...i find it quite pricey.

October 23, 2016

Bought this for my hubby and myself, used it and would definitely buy again. Taste is good results are as promised. Best product from crest so far. Hubby liked it also

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
What is your favourite Christmas song?

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS