Crest Pro-Health ProFresh Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 143 in Toothpastes

Crest Pro-Health Multi-Protection Rinse
Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health Toothbrush

February 26, 2017

I really like using this brand of toothpaste I find it really cleans my teeth good and I always feel like my teeth are really clean. I like how this toothpaste is for sensitive teeth since I have sensitive teeth and I like how it freshens your breath afterwards. It is a excellent toothpaste to use for brushing your teeth.

February 24, 2017

This toothpaste is the best. I use this product all the time. I love how fresh it is. I am definitely going to be using this product again. I plan to buy this product again.

February 24, 2017

Honestly I am not a Crest fan, but hubby bought this for himself and I thought what the heck I will give it a try and I fell in love, I love the taste of it and left my mouth and teeth feeling very clean, I got hooked right away!!

February 20, 2017

je trouve que c'est une pate a dent efficace pour le prix , elle laisse une sensation de fraicheur qui dure quand meme longtemps apres le brossage de dents. elle blanchit les dents.... meme si ce n'est pas un blanchissement qui se fait instantanee..

February 20, 2017

crest pro-health profresh toothpaste is the best toothpaste that i have ever tried. it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. i would recommend this product.

February 20, 2017

I enjoyed using this toothpaste. I found it really did make my breath smell fresher which gave me the confidence to talk to people and smile openly! I am definetly am going to buy this tooth paste again. The one downfall i found was I felt like it was a bit more gritty than most other toothpastes, although that totally could be what made it work so well. I feel like it was worth the buy!

February 20, 2017

I use the crest pro-health because I have gum and enamel problems and Crest addresses these well. I love how in come in many flavors and also it make my mouth tingle and free clean n fresh

February 17, 2017

J'ai bien aimé la fraicheur du produit, il j'ai aussi aimé le goût pas trop prononcé. Le produit a été dans mes attentes. Ma bouche était propre et fraîche. Je le recommande!

February 17, 2017

I use the crest pro-health because I have gum and enamel problems and Crest addresses these well. I've tried several more expensive brands but I haven't seen any difference in the results and so the savings are appreciated. My husband does not use Crest, however, because he doesn't like the taste. A matter of preference, I guess, but I think it makes my mouth tingle and feel fresh. Besides which, I like the taste.

February 13, 2017

Certains dentifrice crest m'irrite la muqueuse buccale et asséché gravement la bouche. J'ai même essayé le dentifrice dent sensible. Les inconvénients sont moins graves, mais ils sont quand même présents.

Kraft Handi Snacks