Crest Pro Health Stages

Crest Pro Health Stages Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

January 16, 2016

I started using the two step process Crest toothpaste about 2 months as an alternative to a whitening kit or strips. You use the purifying cleanser for one minute then the polishing gel for another minute.
WOW, I've never had such great feeling teeth.
You can feel the little beads or grit that grab the stains and gunck and then the polishing gel makes my teeth feel like glass.
To top it off I've noticed a nice difference in the colour of my teeth. While not as bright as a dental whitening kit this least my teeth bright and shiny without spending a long time with messy trays and teeth sensitivity.
I recommend this to everyone who's looking for a new whitening toothpaste!

October 13, 2015

My kids love this toothpaste. They have a wide range of flavors which keep my kids brushing.

June 19, 2015

I like this product for my 4 yr old. We have the bubblegum flavor which also contains fluoride without an awful taste. It's hard to get my daughter to use toothpaste and this kind definitely makes brushing easier plus it's pink!

May 01, 2015

This toothpaste is for my little guy and he actually lets me brush his tiny ( and few ) teeth with this product. I recommend it but use the tiniest amount possible. I use half a pea size and it works well.