Crest Pro-Health Tarter control mouthwash

Crest Pro-Health Tarter control mouthwash Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 51 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

October 20, 2016

Since i've been using this mouth wash i've seen a big difference in my oral health and so has my dentist. I have a high mineral count in my saliva so I get tarter build up quickly, especially around my orthodontic appliances. This has completely changed that. When I go in for my regular cleanings now it takes much less time because I don't have the build up I used to. Daily brushing and flossing is much more effective. I love how this has fluoride and does not contain alcohol. The only drawback is I find that it always burns the tip of my tongue and actually inflames my tastebuds.

March 17, 2016

really cleans gums teeth and your whole mouth!!! leaves a very strong clean scent that lasts for hours!! after extended use this does help control of tater build up!!!

March 17, 2016

This is a great mouthwash, it certainly freshens my breath for hours and gives my mouth a feeling of being completely clean ,I would not say it does anything to help control tarter ,but works great for bad breath .I would recommend this product to everyone

May 16, 2015

Love this mouth wash! Great tasting and leaves me with fresh smell g breath all day.

May 16, 2015

Great product, I love this it really fresheners breathe and makes teeth feel clean. It smells and tastes very good !

May 16, 2015

This mouthwash is amazing! The taste is great alone without the burn of other mouthwashes. This makes your mouth feel clean, fresh and ready to take on the world. Your mouth feels fresh after using this all day long. I keep several travel mouth washes with me every where I go. I started using this and I fell in love. It is so worth you buying this and keeping it with you. Its a great price and a great product!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products