Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 133 in Toothpastes

Crest Pro-Health it is the only toothpaste accepted by the American Dental Association for six different areas: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, whitening, sensitivity, and bad breath. Crest Pro-Health toothpaste has a clinically proven active ingredient.

September 07, 2016

I first tried this toothpaste from my dentist and have been using it ever since. The taste is so refreshing and I find that the refreshing taste lasts a long time even after brushing my teeth.

June 29, 2016

HORRIBLE!! Absolutely horrible! I used this for a week or 2 and couldn't figure out why my teeth and gums were hurting so badly. It got to the point that I couldn't brush my teeth without my gums bleeding and almost crying. I was about to make a dental appointment when I remembered I recently switched toothpastes, so I switched back and after a couple days my mouth was feeling so much better! Will NEVER buy another Crest product in my life!

February 12, 2016

Crest pro health tooth paste leaves my mouth feeling auper clean and fresh. The slightly gritty or sandy texture really helps to get all the grim and grossness. I like that its not a very strong mint flavour. This is the only tooth paste I use.

March 09, 2015

I had been suffering from gum inflammation mostly around the edges of my teeth, which was most likely gingivitis, and tried several other toothpastes and a couple of mouthwashes to try to clear it up but nothing worked, and then I tried Crest. After one week of use my inflammation had disappeared, and as I'm now using it everyday, the inflammation hasn't returned since. This toothpaste is amazing in my opinion - it has certainly helped me immensely with clearing up my sore and swollen gums (which is never a fun thing to have in the first place) plus, the 'cool mint' flavour is pretty awesome too.
If I can I buy this when it's on sale just to save a few pennies, but it is one of the few products I will most certainly pay extra for if need be, because it works and has become a necessary part of my oral health routine.
I'm so glad I found it!

October 30, 2014

I buy pro health tooth paste quite often, it is a good product

October 22, 2014

Have been using this since it came on the market and have noticed a difference in the health of my teeth. I get more favourable results from the dentist!

July 08, 2014

For the last 10 years or so I've had sensitive teeth, and buying toothpaste for such became important. Unfortunately that means spending more on toothpaste. Crest Pro-Health is a great product because it combines the ingredients that minimize sensitivity with those that control tartar, whiten, and just about every other toothpaste benefit you can find. Why would you buy toothpaste with just one feature when you can buy one that has it all? And for the same price! If one of these features is important to you, buy the Pro-Health ane get them all!

Also, the Pro-Health is available in multi-packs at Costco, making the price not too unbearable.

July 08, 2014

some of the best working toothpaste i had

February 17, 2014

I use crest pro-health clinical sensitivity because it helps with the sensitivity of my teeth and also makes my mouth feel really fresh.

October 01, 2013

I started using the Pro-Health line about 8 months ago and I have been extremely impressed with the results. My dentist has noticed a difference and I don't find the taste to be too overpowering like some other products.