Crest Sensi Relief Whitening Toothpaste Reviews

Ranked #55 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

March 09, 2015

I love using this toothpaste! It actually works for sensitivity (cold, hot, sweets). I highly recommend switching, if you use Sensodyne. Thistoothpaste is more effective!

December 09, 2014

I suffer from hot and cold sensitivity ranging from foods to air temperatures. I recently tried the new
    Crest Sensi-Relief Whitening toothpaste and was amazed at how well this product worked.

I can now not only achieve a fresh, white smile, but I can grin with confidence when eating foods like icecream and enjoy my morning routine coffee without the discomfort of tooth sensitivity.

I liked the 'Scope'flavor, but would recommend a flavor that isnt so minty, such as vanilla or berry.

Although I enjoyed the lasting flavor of it, my boyfriend is one who won't opt for a minty flavor.

It retails for approximately $5.00 (depending if you can find it on sale) and Crest is a brand that I can honestly say I trust to give me the results that I am trying to achieve based on the package claims.