Crest Toothpaste with Scope

Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 133 in Toothpastes

June 13, 2016

Crest toothpaste with scope is my go too toothpaste. It's leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean and the scope action leave my breath nice and fresh for hours after. The price point is great and it's definetly my go too toothpaste

May 12, 2016

Love this got a free sample in the samplesource i got. It was very tasy and did wonders for my teeth. I would diff buy a big tub to use again for this brand

May 10, 2016

Crest Complete whitening plus scope is definitely my go to toothpaste! It makes my mouth feels so fresh and cleans. Helps removes surface stains from the whitening part of it. What I love most is I don't have to use scope afterwards, this toothpaste has enough scope to freshen up my breath.
I like to experiment with different products and always seems to go back to Crest Complete with Scope toothpaste. All the other ones don't leave my mouth and teeth feeling as clean. It's like there is something missing. Maybe it's the Scope and whitening.

May 09, 2016

I use Crest toothpaste with Scope daily, and I absolutely love how it freshens my breath and makes my teeth whiter!! I can't say enough good things about this product!

April 05, 2016

I'm a big crest toothpaste fan and this particular one is very good and makes my teeth feel super clean and having the added scope just makes your breath really fresh and minty. This toothpaste can be a little pricey but I usually get it when it's on sale.

April 05, 2016

This is the usual kind of toothpaste i use on a regular basis. Colagte is the kind i usually go to. I like how your teeth feel when done brushing nice and clean

March 07, 2016

This is my regular toothpaste. The price is pretty cheap and this toothpaste leave me with a fresh and clean sensation in my mouth. The minty flavor isn't too strong, just perfect ! I always have great result with Crest product.

January 26, 2016

Crest is the way to go. Super fresh, once you go crest you can't go back.

January 13, 2016

Refreshing toothpaste. I like how clean my mouth feels after using this product.
The scope is a nice touch.
It's also approved by the Canadian dental association. I always look for this stamp of approval.

January 08, 2016

Best toothpaste, haven't changed brands in a long time. Highly recommended!