Crest Toothpaste with Scope

Crest Toothpaste with Scope Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 143 in Toothpastes

February 24, 2017

This is my favourite toothpaste. I love how long the freshness lasts. It tastes great and I trust that I'm getting a quality product because it's by crest.

February 08, 2017

My favourite tooth paste. I've always trusted crest for my oral care products. I especially like minty toothpaste to keep my breath smelling fresh. I can't stand tooth paste that don't have a minty flavour to it but this product is perfect for me. Effective and affordable brand of tooth paste.

February 07, 2017

This toothpaste paste comes in different sizes which makes it great for travelling with. It has a great flavour and leaves my teeth clean and breath smelling fresh.

January 15, 2017

This is a household product for my family. Helps to prevent cavity and even my daughter has just started brushing her baby teeth and she is enjoying the taste!

January 15, 2017

I have been using this product daily for years. I love the flavours available and it leaves your mouth and breath fresh! It is a great bang for your buck!

January 08, 2017

I feel my teeth and breath are very clean and fresh after using Crest Toothpaste with Scope. It does a great job of cleaning and keeping my mouth clean. It also has a whitening effect. I like the minty flavour and it seems to keep my breath fresh for quite a while. I recommend this toothpaste.

June 13, 2016

Crest toothpaste with scope is my go too toothpaste. It's leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean and the scope action leave my breath nice and fresh for hours after. The price point is great and it's definetly my go too toothpaste

May 12, 2016

Love this got a free sample in the samplesource i got. It was very tasy and did wonders for my teeth. I would diff buy a big tub to use again for this brand

May 10, 2016

Crest Complete whitening plus scope is definitely my go to toothpaste! It makes my mouth feels so fresh and cleans. Helps removes surface stains from the whitening part of it. What I love most is I don't have to use scope afterwards, this toothpaste has enough scope to freshen up my breath.
    I like to experiment with different products and always seems to go back to Crest Complete with Scope toothpaste. All the other ones don't leave my mouth and teeth feeling as clean. It's like there is something missing. Maybe it's the Scope and whitening.

May 09, 2016

I use Crest toothpaste with Scope daily, and I absolutely love how it freshens my breath and makes my teeth whiter!! I can't say enough good things about this product!

shantiqua added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

domigirl added a new review for
    Aztec Indian Healing Clay

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    Whats your favourite wine?

shantiqua added a new review for
    Voortman Vanilla Wafers

BesoYT has posted in the forum topic
    It's March!

MaryannJ added a new review for
    Venus Swirl Razor