Crest Whitening Toothpaste Plus Scope

Crest Whitening Toothpaste Plus Scope Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

Contains fluoride to fights cavities; reduces tartar build-up and freshens breathFeatures the whitening power of Crest combined with the fresh flavor of ScopeWhitens teeth by gently removing surface stainsFresh mint flavor refreshes your mouth

August 12, 2016

I don't usually use Crest products but I bought this one with coupon on sale. I couldn't believe that I like it a lot. It cleanses well and is so refreshing. Though, I don't see much whitening results.

September 26, 2015

My favorite toothpaste!

April 17, 2015

The crest whitening toothpaste plus scope leaves your entire mouth feeling fresh. The perfect way to wake up. I carry one in my purse to use at work.

March 09, 2015

I am a huge fan of Crest products, and love that this product comes in a citrus flavour, as my daughter cannot stand mint, which most toothpastes are flavoured with. The price is great, considering this is something I would buy, even if it was more expensive.

August 12, 2014

It not only tastes good and freshens your breath but it also whitens your teeth.

July 08, 2014

Crest is always my "go to" toothpaste. I really like the Scope Whitening as it leaves your mouth feeling clean and fresh. I have not noticed any drastic whitening of my teeth; however my dental hygienist asked me if I had been whitening my teeth because they looked so white. So, I guess the toothpaste must be working!

November 20, 2011

It has a nice fresh taste to it...and it makes your mouth feel cool and fresh for a while after. I don't notice any whitening effects though.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Free trip...where would you go?