Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus
Good

Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 110 in Teeth Whitening

With Crest Whitestrips Premium Plus, you will see full results in 10 days - and have a whiter smile for 18 months.Teeth Whitening - You Have a Choice!All Crest Whitestrips teeth whitening kits have been shown to be safe and effective in extensive clinical and laboratory testing when used as directed. In fact, Crest Whitestrips is the #1 dentist-recommended brand of teeth whitening system in the US.Everyone's teeth are stained for different reasons. Drinking coffee and tea, aging, diet and tobacco use are a few reasons why teeth are not as white as we would like. For this reason, teeth whiten at different rates.If you have more stubborn stains, it may be necessary to use a second box of Crest Whitestrips to achieve your desired whitening results. But no matter your needs, schedule or budget, we have the Crest Whitestrips product that best suits your smile.

September 05, 2016

I really have to dig into my pockets for these, but they are worth every penny. They do make your teeth whiter and do reflect new stains. I am a smoker (unfortunately) and a coffee drinker. I get my teeth cleaned 1x a year but that isn't enough. You only need to use this product 1 time a year along with regular cleaning at the dentist and your teeth and mouth will be very happy.

Yes, your saliva will build and it will make a foamy white froth and you might feel tension in your teeth. But that is the product working. I think the more froth, the more stained your teeth are???

Anyway, I recommend it. I have used them 2 x and been very happy with the results.

September 05, 2016

Fantastique ! Fonctionne à merveille, je suis très satisfaite. J'ai parlé à ma dentiste et elle approuve à 100 % les bandes blanchissantes de cette qualité. Selon moi, à essayer avant d'entreprendre un blanchiment en cabinet très couteux !

March 09, 2016

These do not stick to my teeth properly. I spend the entire time using my tongue to try and keep these saliva-soaked strips in place that I doubt they are doing the job they are supposed to. The after taste is nasty and stays for a while. Results are negligible.

May 28, 2015

for a quick fix this is ok i have used it many times but i do feel it is overpriced

1.5/5

January 08, 2015

I have used quite a few of the crest whitestrips products over the years and was so disappointed in this. It didn't make a difference whatsoever! The price is steep considering most dental offices now offer whitening for around $100.

May 03, 2012

Try to buy it on sale, please. Doesn't reach the back teeth.