Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening

Crisco All-Vegetable Shortening Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 2312 in Grocery

May 07, 2016

I love making biscuits with crisco!! If you are ever making biscuits or a pie crust with this, I would suggest you putting all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse for a couple of seconds. Perfect crumby texture every time!

February 03, 2016

I love this product, I usually use it to make pie crust. It makes the crust extra flakey. Very affordable too.

January 28, 2016

I buy this as well as other shortenings and it can stand up to all of them. it's a trusted name being around for many years. It makes for some great pies when i'm up to it.

August 24, 2015

This is always in my pantry. I use it for all my baking. I find other brands are not as good as the crisco brand. I trust this shortening and i will continue to use it to make my baking delicious!

June 12, 2015

The best and onlu shortening that we use in our house for baking

June 12, 2015

great price!! great product!!. we use this for frying our doughnuts and many baking needs

June 11, 2015

This is what the brand I always use to make cookies and flaky pie crust. I like #Crisco "All-Vegetable Shortening" because it has 50% less fat than butter, It has a no-fail recipe right on the back that turns out perfect every time. I recommend #Crisco to anyone that loves to bake.

June 11, 2015

My cupboard always has a tub of Crisco, this stuff makes the best pie crusts!

March 10, 2015

I use Crisco for all my pie crusts and they turn out so light and flaky. No trans fats and less calories than using butter.

March 10, 2015

I always use Crisco when making pies and sometimes for frosting.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear