#CriscoOneCupStick
Good

#CriscoOneCupStick Reviews

Ranked #863 out of 2312 in Grocery

June 04, 2015

This product is really easy to use when making pies. It helps make the perfect flakey pie crust for any pie. I like how it is already pre-measured to make baking even easier.

June 04, 2015

Crisco One Cup Stick is very convenient to use in baking as its pre measured! I use it mostly in tarts, pies and cookies and they always turn out just perfect!

June 04, 2015

I like the convenience of this product. It's mess free and already measured out for you. You can select what you need and reseal the rest of the Crisco. One less step in my baking preparation is a bonus. The only brand I use for my pie crusts and butter tarts recipe.

May 16, 2015

I have used the Crisco pre-measured sticks for over a year or two here in the US. It's so much better than buying the container of solid Crisco and having to measure. The measurements are on each stick and comes with a hard plastic container/with lid to put leftover stick in. I love to use these when I make homemade biscuits, with flour, buttermilk and my Crisco.

May 16, 2015

I was sent a coupon for this #NEW product from #TheShopperArmy and I went and got #CriscoOneCupStick. I loved the fact that it is all pre-measured for you so you just cut what amount you need. It also comes in a container you can reseal what is left over for another time. There also is no messy measuring cup to wash and you get the exact measurement to make your baking perfect every time. #CriscoOneCupStick is perfect for all your baking needs like pie crust, muffins, cookies and breads. Very easy and convenient. I highly recommend this to all the bakers out there to try #CriscoOneCupStick.