Crispers Baked Snacks Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 1061 in Snacks

Crispers crackers are packed with intense flavour and a satisfying crunch! They’re baked, not fried, making Crispers a great snack alternative. Crispers contain 0 trans fat and carry the Sensible Solution flag because they are low in saturated fat and cholesterol-free. All varieties are available in a convenient resealable pouch that locks in freshness and taste. See more here.

October 22, 2016

Super bon goût et très craquant sous la dent. Emballage refermable qui est vraiment pratique pour la maison. Bonne saveur au goût relevé. Bonne marque

October 22, 2016

These are great tasting crackers and they are terrific for dipping and spreads because they tend not to break in half. The all dressed are my favorites and I always get these when they go on sale.

June 03, 2016

I like Crispers as a snack they're bursting with flavor I always pack them in my lunch kit to take for my shift at work to have as a snack once I start snacking on these crispers I can't stop

June 01, 2016

My mouth is watering just thinking about these. The all dress and salt and vinegar are to die for. They are so crunchy and amazing. I want some right now.

May 28, 2016

I remember when these first hit the shelves, I just couldn't wait to try them because they are baked and not fried. I was hooked, so tasty and crunchy. Crispers are like a cracker and chip combined together. They come in a variety of flavors. The packaging is only one size, which makes it convenient for easy storage in a drawer at home or at the workplace.

May 10, 2016

Crispers Baked Snacks. When Crispers were first introduced in the market many moons ago, I was skeptical to try them because they were baked.
When I did get around to try them, I was pretty impressed with the taste. They are flavorful and crispy. The best thing about them, is that they are baked. It doesn't feel like I have just eaten a bag of grease. They are perfect as a light snack and I don't feel guilty if I eat the whole bag. Even I don't finish the bag, they come with a resealable bag so they stay fresh for a long time.
I like all the flavors that Crispers has, they are all really flavorful for a baked snack.

May 10, 2016

One of my household fabulous snacks. I love the difference in flavours. Nice they are not greasy at touch and easy to chew. Wonder what a new flavour would be to come out.

May 10, 2016

I like these as a snack My favourite flavor is dill pickle. The taste in the crispers is not lacking at all . The flavor sure hits your taste buds. You can get them on sale at the grocery store 2 for 4

April 12, 2016

My favourite flavour is Barbeque :) These little treats have been around forever, and I love that they haven't changed much. Every time I get them, it's a blast from the past, straight back to my childhood. I like that they are baked and not fried, but still deliver a great crunch!

March 16, 2016

These are delicious I love how hard and crunchy they are and have bursting flavor to them. I wish more would come in the bag but nonetheless they are amazing. If only they had a healthier option.