• Crispers Barbacue
  • Crispers Barbacue

Crispers Barbacue Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 1179 in Snacks

March 01, 2016

True to its name, Crispers Barbacue are indeed crispy with tons of bbq flavour. Eating a few is not enough. However make sure you some supply of water because it is salty and will dry out your mouth. I like the packaging as an opened package will still stay fresh. I usually find these in the Cracker aisle of most grocery chains and Walmart.

March 01, 2016

I usually don't eat barbecue flavoured foods because I don't want my mouth to feel like it's on fire. But this product has a not very over strong barbecue flavour. So I can eat it. It is always a good price. I usually buy a few on sale and use it as a late night snack.

January 29, 2016

I love barbecue crispers! I could eat the whole bag!
    They satisfy my salty cravings. I would reach for these
    before a bag of chips. Delicious! Too bad they weren't
    more nutritious:(

January 29, 2016

A great little snack. Full f flavour and very crispy! Hard to stop eating very addicting. This is a little hot if you eat quite a few, have a drink handy!

August 12, 2015

I love this snack!!! So many great flavours to chose from and the are always on sale for a dollar!!!

August 11, 2015

Not quite a cracker and not quite a chip.. Barbeque crispers are one of my favourite snacks. They also make great lunch snacks for my daughter. They are nice and crisp and have the perfect amout of flavour on the. I do not feel as guilty eating them as i do when i eat potato chips.

August 11, 2015

Favourite snack! Healthier choice from normal chips

June 13, 2015

Very crispy and delicious , with a a nice tangy BBQ flavor, a nice change from eating chips.

January 28, 2015

A great smoky barbecue taste that generously coats each cracker. They are a great snack and alternative to chips. There are so many delicious flavours to choose from.