Crispers Salt and Vinegar

Crispers Salt and Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 1226 in Snacks

March 21, 2017

This is one of my favourite Crispers flavours! I love Salt and vinegar chips in general, but these are just so much better ! I love how crunchy crispers are, and then you add this flavour, yum. The vinegar taste isn't too overpowering, which in some brands, it can be. But it's just the right amount with these ! I can almost go through a whole bag of these in one sitting if i'm not careful lol !

March 20, 2017

I love crispers, just not this flavor. I find the salt and vinegar to be way to tangy and it burns the lips this isnt enjoyable, plus you need to drink a 2L of pop with a small bag because thye're so tangy

June 01, 2016

Crisper crackers are a great substitute in replace of potato chips, although they probably aren't that good for you. Salt and vinegar is my favorite flavor among the others.

April 07, 2016

I love these! I love anything salt and vinegar flavor, and this just packs it in! I bring a bag to work for snacking on my long days. And unlike potato chips, since they are thicker and more satisfying, I can stop eating them after a while. I usually buy them from Walmart, because when they are on sale you can get them for $1.

January 29, 2016

A little too much salt and vinegar for me. Not my favorite kind.good price though!

January 29, 2016

I love crispers and I love salt and vinegar so this was definitely a combo that I love. I buy these from time to time and sometimes even keep them in my car for those days full of traffic.

January 29, 2016

Certainly not my first choice for crisper flavour. Not because of the lack
    of flavour though. Just a personal preference. I could still eat the whole
    bag in one sitting. Unfortunately, they are not the healthiest snack.
    Moderation is key!

January 29, 2016

If you like the salt and vinegar flavour, you will love these. They are crispy and full of flavour. One of my favourites. I recommend these for a snack!

Updated On: February 21, 2016

These are like a crunchy chip so full of flavour! A crunchy snack! I love these in most flavours! Great for a lunch at work or home with a cup of soup!