Crispers Salt and Vinegar

Crispers Salt and Vinegar Reviews

Ranked #310 out of 1062 in Snacks

June 01, 2016

Crisper crackers are a great substitute in replace of potato chips, although they probably aren't that good for you. Salt and vinegar is my favorite flavor among the others.

April 07, 2016

I love these! I love anything salt and vinegar flavor, and this just packs it in! I bring a bag to work for snacking on my long days. And unlike potato chips, since they are thicker and more satisfying, I can stop eating them after a while. I usually buy them from Walmart, because when they are on sale you can get them for $1.

January 29, 2016

A little too much salt and vinegar for me. Not my favorite kind.good price though!

January 29, 2016

I love crispers and I love salt and vinegar so this was definitely a combo that I love. I buy these from time to time and sometimes even keep them in my car for those days full of traffic.

January 29, 2016

Certainly not my first choice for crisper flavour. Not because of the lack
of flavour though. Just a personal preference. I could still eat the whole
bag in one sitting. Unfortunately, they are not the healthiest snack.
Moderation is key!

January 29, 2016

If you like the salt and vinegar flavour, you will love these. They are crispy and full of flavour. One of my favourites. I recommend these for a snack!

Updated On: February 21, 2016

These are like a crunchy chip so full of flavour! A crunchy snack! I love these in most flavours! Great for a lunch at work or home with a cup of soup!