• Crispy Crunch Candy Bar
  • Crispy Crunch Candy Bar

Crispy Crunch Candy Bar Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 1180 in Snacks

February 01, 2017

The crispy crunch bar is an iconic flavor, it is so good... A rich butter fudge type melty filling with a delicious coating of milky chocolate. I always choose Crispy Crunch if I indulge, it's one of my favorites!

January 09, 2017

Who doesn't love the taste of a delicious chewy,crunchy chocolate covered Bar.I love them.Every night for a snack I have a Chocolate Bar.Sometimes it is just plain and sometimes when the mood hits,it's got to be Crispy Crunch Candy Bar.I recommend these because it is really crunchy delicious.

January 09, 2017

The other day I watched a video about a family of squirrels who were stealing chocolate bars from a convenience store. Their bar of choice? Crispy Crunch! And who can blame them? That flaky-crispy peanut filing complimented by a delightfully chocolate coating... It's always my chocolate bar of choice! Cadbury, you're my confectionery hero!

May 12, 2016

This chocolate bar is delicious and melts in your mouth. It falls apart really, so be careful unwrapping it. Great price, and tasty treat for the road to give a quick chocolate fix.