• Crock Pot Slow Cooker
Good

Crock Pot Slow Cooker Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 32 in Small Kitchen Appliances

December 06, 2016

definitely one of the must haves for any household, great to make slow cooker deserts in, we usually use it to let meatballs sit in all day, or chicken with salsa sour cream and cream cheese, always satisfied using the crock pot, still works perfectly and we have had it for years

November 06, 2016

Je trouve que c'est un essentiel dans la cuisine. Tellement pratique. Je mets le tout le matin dans la mijoteuse et le soir le souper est déjà prêt sans rien avoir à faire.

October 19, 2016

I absolutely love my slow cooker! It is perfect for taking dishes to potlucks or for a dinner when you're away all day! My crock pot is my go to on cold winter days for a hot meal! I love how many recipes you can make with it! I only wish the seal on the lid was a bit better. I always put a layer of aluminum foil underneath to keep the steam in.

October 13, 2016

Slow cooker has made a few meals in my house. I love that you just put everything in and it cooks. I love to make soup and chill in my slow cooker. If I'm not feeling well and I need to make supper that is an awesome way to have everything cooking all day and it he ready for supper when you need it.

May 15, 2016

It has been many years since I purchased a Slow Cooker. I chose this one #Crock Pot and I am very happy with this appliance. I could believe the difference in taste in my meals compared to stove top. Easy to clean and affordable. It does not take up a lot of space. I highly recommend this Brand.