Crock Pot

Crock Pot Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Countdown Digital Timer keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Whether your recipe calls for 30 minutes of quick heat or an all-day, while you’re away, cooking session, this Crock-Pot Slow Cooker has it under control. You can customize your cooking time and temperature by setting the timer anywhere between 30 minutes and 20 hours on the “High,” “Low,” or “Warm” settings. The digital timer counts down the remaining time so you can coordinate side dish preparation and have a complete meal ready when you are. If you’re not around when time runs out, this countdown expert will automatically shift to “Warm,” maintaining temperature and flavor. The digital timer will count up the time that it has been operating on “Warm” for up to 6 hours, simplifying mealtime so you don’t have to keep track. The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is just as at home in the kitchen as it is on the road. With a stylish, stainless finish and convenient lid locks that nestle neatly in with the lid, your countertop is sure to look sleek and clean. The stoneware transfers easily from the stainless steel frame to the table or refrigerator.

November 14, 2016

WE have this Crock pot and we use it atleast once a week. It's great for soups, stews, pasta and pretty much anything you can stick in the oven. Very durable and easy to clean

September 21, 2016

Excellent simple Crockpot, just doesn't get better than that! Forget the fancy programmables, I like one dial, off, warm, hot. Works everytime with perfect results. Best ribs and curry - just pop in the ingredients and voila! Come home from work to a great meal, never burnt, never overcooked.

September 15, 2016

I use my Crock Pot brand Crock pot almost 3 times a week, it simplifies my day by making the cooking left to the crock pot, I can make anything in it and it always comes out tender. I do not think I could live without my crock pot.

June 29, 2016

I had a crock pot for years and finally invested in one of the newer models. I love how I can now set a timer on it. I can go to work and know my meal will be ready once I get home. No mess, no fuss. Minimal effort. Such a vast array of things you can make in the crock pot too. I think you can use this almost daily for main dishes, sides, and even desserts such as puddings and breads. Love it and use it at least twice a week in the winter months.

June 21, 2016

This pot is amazing, I haven't used it that much because I am used more to the grill and oven but once you made it into your routine, it's totally worth it. The pulled pork is one of my favs (although I am not a great fan of eating pork), the same for meatbalss and white rice which was the main purpose that I bought it. So easy to use and convenient.

June 21, 2016

My mom bought this for me. Great crock pot. Makes a lot of dishes in very few steps. You just add the ingredients turn the knob and voila you've got your meal. My favorite is buffalo chicken wings!

June 19, 2016

I love my crock pot. Just throw the ingredients in, go to work, and come home to dinner. I even use it to make dog food - a big batch every Sunday. The crock pot is a must have for every person that eats.

June 12, 2016

Toujours satisfaite de mon Crock Pot jamais été déçue fait tellement de bons soupés sans se casser la tète
laisse une odeur incroyable dans la maison la viande est toujours tendres

June 07, 2016

Family classic, anyone who doesn't own one is missing out, we make salsa cream cheese chicken in it and let it sit all day in the crock pot, always turns out perfect and stays nice and warm, one of the most convenient things you could own

June 07, 2016

This is one of the greatest inventions for making life easier but still eating properly. it is also great for not having to turn your stove on in the hot weather. I have tried so many different things in my crockpot and everything I have tried has been great. This will always be a must have in my kitchen.