Crock Pot

Crock Pot Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Programmable Slow Cooker with Countdown Digital Timer keeps up with your busy, on-the-go lifestyle. Whether your recipe calls for 30 minutes of quick heat or an all-day, while you’re away, cooking session, this Crock-Pot Slow Cooker has it under control. You can customize your cooking time and temperature by setting the timer anywhere between 30 minutes and 20 hours on the “High,” “Low,” or “Warm” settings. The digital timer counts down the remaining time so you can coordinate side dish preparation and have a complete meal ready when you are. If you’re not around when time runs out, this countdown expert will automatically shift to “Warm,” maintaining temperature and flavor. The digital timer will count up the time that it has been operating on “Warm” for up to 6 hours, simplifying mealtime so you don’t have to keep track. The Crock-Pot Cook & Carry Slow Cooker is just as at home in the kitchen as it is on the road. With a stylish, stainless finish and convenient lid locks that nestle neatly in with the lid, your countertop is sure to look sleek and clean. The stoneware transfers easily from the stainless steel frame to the table or refrigerator.

January 16, 2017

I don't know what I would do without my crockpot. We use ours several times a week! There are so many recipes out there to help create delicious meals that take hardly any time and relatively little effort. We find that ours helps us stay on track with eating healthy. Food is ready to eat at the end of the day so we aren't reaching for whatever. We sit down and eat :)

January 13, 2017

I didn't know how to make many meals when I got married but after having a demanding family you kind of have to learn so you don't starve anyone to death. Several of my best family approved meals even for my pickiest of eaters have come from the crockpot that some might think I slaved away for hours to prepare and cook. I amaze myself sometimes at all the meals you can find and easily prepare by doing a search online or even some emails I get from various food sites. I might not work outside of the home but I can get everything prepped in the morning and basically just dump everything inside and do whatever I need to get done around the house. I'll forget I started making dinner until I start smelling it and by then it's halfway or almost ready for my family when they get home. I think everyone should own a crockpot. It's a must have kitchen tool that I know I can't live without and will come in handy when I have my baby soon.

January 05, 2017

Everyone should own a crock pot. They are so handy! You can make SO many meals in them and its so simple. I have made soups, chilli, rice and so many more meals. I love that I just turn it on in the morning and have a meal nice and hot in the evening.

November 14, 2016

WE have this Crock pot and we use it atleast once a week. It's great for soups, stews, pasta and pretty much anything you can stick in the oven. Very durable and easy to clean

September 21, 2016

Excellent simple Crockpot, just doesn't get better than that! Forget the fancy programmables, I like one dial, off, warm, hot. Works everytime with perfect results. Best ribs and curry - just pop in the ingredients and voila! Come home from work to a great meal, never burnt, never overcooked.

September 15, 2016

I use my Crock Pot brand Crock pot almost 3 times a week, it simplifies my day by making the cooking left to the crock pot, I can make anything in it and it always comes out tender. I do not think I could live without my crock pot.

June 29, 2016

I had a crock pot for years and finally invested in one of the newer models. I love how I can now set a timer on it. I can go to work and know my meal will be ready once I get home. No mess, no fuss. Minimal effort. Such a vast array of things you can make in the crock pot too. I think you can use this almost daily for main dishes, sides, and even desserts such as puddings and breads. Love it and use it at least twice a week in the winter months.

June 21, 2016

This pot is amazing, I haven't used it that much because I am used more to the grill and oven but once you made it into your routine, it's totally worth it. The pulled pork is one of my favs (although I am not a great fan of eating pork), the same for meatbalss and white rice which was the main purpose that I bought it. So easy to use and convenient.

June 21, 2016

My mom bought this for me. Great crock pot. Makes a lot of dishes in very few steps. You just add the ingredients turn the knob and voila you've got your meal. My favorite is buffalo chicken wings!

June 19, 2016

I love my crock pot. Just throw the ingredients in, go to work, and come home to dinner. I even use it to make dog food - a big batch every Sunday. The crock pot is a must have for every person that eats.