Crunchie Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 737 in Chocolate

November 19, 2016

this chocolate bar is my weakness!! I love the sppnge toffee - and the chocolate around it compliments it. I buy one every once in awhile because I just cant say no to them!

September 22, 2016

I grew up in the '60's with Crunchie bars and loved them! I still enjoy one from time to time, but find the exterior coating less chocolate and more waxy? Anyone else notice that? The crunchie part is still delicious and I really love it!

September 22, 2016

These get stuck in my teeth all the time but they are so worth it. Cadbury Chocolate on the outside and sponge toffee inside. Crunchy and delicious. I use to eat these as a little kid all the time. I love them.

May 08, 2016

Crunchie Chocolate Bar is a nice chocolate bar with a delicious sponge toffee inside. The only thing that sucks is sponge toffee does get stuck in your teeth but it is so worth it.

May 08, 2016

I love Crunchie Chocolate Bars they are so crunchy and just melt in your mouth I would recommend these to anyone who wants to have a crunchy chocolate snack

April 15, 2016

Crunchie is a delicious candy bar.
The name really does describe it perfectly.
The honeycomb toffee in the middle is sweet
and crunchy, but it later becomes chewy.
This was always one of my favorite bars
to receive when I went trick or treating as a
kid.

April 15, 2016

La barre de mon enfance.. mes parents voulais me faire plaisir ... une barre Crunchie égrainé dans mon yogourt ou en barre complète avec un film et une pomme miammm

April 15, 2016

I love this chocolate! As a kid, this was my favorite chocolate bar. I used to call it "the taste of heaven" chocolate. The sponge toffee on the inside is SO good (although not for the teeth), and having that combined with the chocolate exterior is fantastic.

April 15, 2016

This is one of my favorites, but it is not a favorite for my teeth. i love the flavour of the toffee with the chocolate its perfect. But the toffee is really hard and crunchie, and it does stick to your teeth. The toffee is also a little on the sweeter side but still really good nonetheless. So if you like alot of crunch with your chocolate this is for you !

March 13, 2016

Love this bar. Find it hurts my teeh but if it wasn't for that I eat it wat more. Love the tast of the toffe. Alos makes a good topper on a desser....