Crunchie Chocolate Bar Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 767 in Chocolate

February 08, 2017

The combination of smooth, milk chocolate covering the sweet and crunchy sponge toffee is like heaven in my mouth every time. The balance of the two flavours is like none other and the crunchie is often my chocolate bar of choice! If you can get one made in the UK...it's even better than the Canadian ones.

February 01, 2017

I have always liked eating this chocolate bar. I like the toffee in the centre of the chocolate bar and I like how everytime you take a bite out of this chocolate bar you get a nice flavour of toffee and chocolate. I have been eating this chocolate bar since I was a kid. It is one of my all time favourite chocolate bars.

January 17, 2017

J'aime bien les Crunchies, ça été longtemps ma barre de chocolat favorite. Le mélange de chocolat et de tire éponge, une des idées les plus simples mais les plus délicieuse. Assez sucré mais pas trop quand même.

November 19, 2016

this chocolate bar is my weakness!! I love the sppnge toffee - and the chocolate around it compliments it. I buy one every once in awhile because I just cant say no to them!

September 22, 2016

I grew up in the '60's with Crunchie bars and loved them! I still enjoy one from time to time, but find the exterior coating less chocolate and more waxy? Anyone else notice that? The crunchie part is still delicious and I really love it!

September 22, 2016

These get stuck in my teeth all the time but they are so worth it. Cadbury Chocolate on the outside and sponge toffee inside. Crunchy and delicious. I use to eat these as a little kid all the time. I love them.

May 08, 2016

Crunchie Chocolate Bar is a nice chocolate bar with a delicious sponge toffee inside. The only thing that sucks is sponge toffee does get stuck in your teeth but it is so worth it.

May 08, 2016

I love Crunchie Chocolate Bars they are so crunchy and just melt in your mouth I would recommend these to anyone who wants to have a crunchy chocolate snack

April 15, 2016

Crunchie is a delicious candy bar.
    The name really does describe it perfectly.
    The honeycomb toffee in the middle is sweet
    and crunchy, but it later becomes chewy.
    This was always one of my favorite bars
    to receive when I went trick or treating as a
    kid.

April 15, 2016

La barre de mon enfance.. mes parents voulais me faire plaisir ... une barre Crunchie égrainé dans mon yogourt ou en barre complète avec un film et une pomme miammm