Crunchmaster Gluten Free Multi-Grain Crackers

Crunchmaster Gluten Free Multi-Grain Crackers Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 188 in Gluten-free

March 06, 2017

These are my family's favourite new crackers and they don't even know that they are gluten free! I love the crunch, they are seasoned and salted perfectly!

July 07, 2015

Love these, even my husband loves these, they have a nice sesame taste to them as well.

March 15, 2015

I sampled these for the first time at Costco. Great big box with two bags at a sale price, I tried them. I got them home and they were a huge hit. They have a nice nutty taste and can be eaten plain, with cheese or with soup or chili. Everyone who has tried them while visiting my house has loved them.

September 25, 2014

Rice based crackers usually taste horrible. These ones are toasted with sesame and flax...and only $8 or so for 2 large bags at Costco.

Great small snack with cheese or a few pieces of chocolate. I won't give it 5 stars because I find it too heavily salted, but they still taste great.

Gluten free as well, if you care about that kind of thing. I don't have an intolerance, the product just happens to taste good.

Chou-87 added a new review for