Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Aloha Pineapple Coconut

Crystal Light Liquid Drink Mix Aloha Pineapple Coconut Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

August 25, 2016

i love it its not to sweet and the flavor is amazing i also like that theres not a biter after taste i recomend trying this you will be hook just like me

September 30, 2015

This is one of the best flavours to get from Crystal Light, tastes super tropical and has nice notes of pineapple and coconut. Perfect to add to water to spruce it up.

September 01, 2015

the best crystal light flavour I bring r to work everyday

September 01, 2015

I am not a huge fan of juice or pop so I thought I would try this out and I was not disappointed at all. The flavor is so refreshing and you don't need to much to make it tasty at all. This is a new favorite of mine which I will always keep on hand. Yum

March 03, 2015

WICKED. LOVE IT!!!!!! Great taste. kids love it.

August 07, 2014

Love pineapple and coconut combination (reminds me of pinacoladas I had in Mexico.

August 07, 2014

Really good, can drink it all day, the coconut and pineapple tastes great together

May 19, 2014

This is one of our many favorites of Cyrstal Light Liquid drink mix. We were never big water drinkers, but after finding these, we drink a whole pile more now. We even have our grandmother drinking it, so as to keep her hydrated! Tastes like you are drinking a tropical drink... almost! :)

February 21, 2014

I recently was able to try Crystal Light's Liquid Drink Mix. The flavour I chose to try first was the Aloha pineapple Coconut. I absolutely loved it. I am all for drinking water and hydrating the body but to me water is just so blah! Adding this to my water made it much more enjoyable. The liquid form is a plus as well. No more powders that may or may not dissolve fully. You can add as little or as much that you want to give your water that extra boost. I prefer a hint of flavour myself. Added bonus is you can take this wherever you want to go. At only just over 3 1/2" in height and 1 1/2" in width at the widest section, you can conveniently carry this in your purse or bag and have it on the go. This is my new fav flavour and would recommend it to everyone.

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic