Crystal Light Mocktails Reviews

Ranked #168 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

April 27, 2015

They are great for making mocktails or add some alcohol....so much flavour - great fruity taste. Low calories and overly sweet! Glad I tried these, for sure.

March 26, 2015

I LOVED these. The apple martini was my favourite. I am a sucker for crystal light and this was a nice treat considering I'd already purchased every other flavour in their line.

I am thinking they have been discontinued? I haven't seen them at my local grocer in awhile. Perhaps they were seasonal. Has anyone else seen them around? I miss them!

June 19, 2014

I bought the apple martini flavor, and it was on sale but regular price I probably wouldn't buy it. It is a distinct flavor, but yummy when chilled.

May 28, 2014

Absolutely love the margarita and mojo to flavours!!

May 20, 2014

I purchased this product and decided to give it a try. I absolutely hated it, i had bought the mojito one, the taste was so bad and the powder would not dissolve in the water. Had to throw it away...

September 25, 2013

I was very disappointed by these. The taste just wasnt there. The mojito is not good. Kids won't drink it either and we all love crystal light!

July 11, 2013

I had a buy one get one free coupon for this product so I used it to buy the Margarita and apple martini flavors for my dad to try. He has diabetes so I thought this might be a great way for my Dad to drink more water without it getting boring and also be able to give him something flavorful to drink without sugar. He was very excited to try both of them when I gave them to him. He tried them both and absolutely loved the apple martini flavor which he insisted both my mom and I try because it was so good. We both tried it and thought it tasted really quite good with a very refreshing and natural apple flavor. Not artificial tasting in the least in our opinion and my Mom is very sensitive to things like that. It truly was like biting into an apple. My Dad however wasn't as impressed with the Margarita flavor and said it had a strange taste he didn't care for and that he would definitely stick with the apple martini flavor. All in all I would definitely recommend this product

January 04, 2013

Crystal Light Mocktails are available in five flavours: Margarita, Mojito, Pomtini, Peach Bellini and Appletini.

I've had the pleasure of trying each flavour, as I had BOGO coupons for them! Score! I honestly thought that they would have been very sweet, and artificial tasting (as some flavours are) - but I was pleasantly surprised. They are very delicious, with Pomtini being my absolute favourite of them all.

The only downside that I found was after drinking a couple of glasses, I began to have a "parched" tongue.. A little bit of a downside, but sometimes happens with powdered drinks!