• Crystal Naturally Fresh Deodorant Stick
  • Crystal Naturally Fresh Deodorant Stick
Good

Crystal Naturally Fresh Deodorant Stick Reviews

Ranked #355 out of 414 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

This extremely effective and economical deodorant crystal stick is packaged in an attractive peach colored plastic twist-up container for ease of application. 100% pure and natural, hypoallergenic, 24 hour protection, non-staining and lasts up to one year. Highly recommended by doctors- oncologists, dermatologists, and allergists.

August 08, 2014

OKAY I keep seeing the ad for this in the magazines, so please read the following MSDS sheet before you use this - I thought it was Too Good To Be True, and I think it may be. If this deodorant becomes wet it hydrolyzes into sulfuric acid, and can cause skin, eye and respiratory irritation.

July 15, 2014

I love the fact that its a natural deodorant. Works well for me and the stick lasts over a year. I've tried the roll on but I prefer the actual crystal stick.

October 21, 2009

There are several brands out there, but the crystal deodorants all work the same. I love it. I have tried other natural deodorants out there, as I try to stay away from the dangerous antiperspirants, but I none ever really worked. This thing is amazing! I just put it on as soon as I step out of the shower, and I'm good to go for the whole day. I still sweat but it dosent smell. I don't have a huge problem with sweating in general, and I know how harmful it can be to block this essential toxin elimination on a daily basis, but now, that the smell factor is taken care of, I am so relieved. The most basic and natural alternative and it works very very well.

September 06, 2009

This is an all natural deodorant, made from mineral salts that can be used anywhere on the body. You roll it onto clean skin and it eliminates the bacteria that cause odor.
Ireally like the product as it works really well and contains no chemical ingredients like other mainstream products. The value is amazing, I have been using mine steady for a few months and it is still the same size as when I got it (the web site says the stone will last for a year or more).
While you still sweat (it does not keep stop you from sweating or keep you dry) I have had no odor at all. This deodorant is probably best for people who don't sweat a lot, but would like odor control.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products