Good

Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #368 out of 507 in Coffee

Taste

October 30, 2014

I love this coffee machine! I used to have a Kuerig. Love this one more! It has so many different features, the rinse is my favorite. Makes cleaning it so much easier. 4 different sizes for brewing and hot water feature for those tea drinkers ( my father in-law only drinks Tetley tea bags) I use this at least 5 times a day!!!

Taste

August 13, 2014

Received our Cuisinart Single Serve Brewing System last week and I love it. It said coffee under a minute, while we put the K Cup in and select a size, put the cup under it and it starts brewing right then. I like using the my regular blend and it has a reusable k-Cup coffee filter. The reusable filter is hidden away in it own compartment on the side. The hot water feature gives immediate hot water. No more waiting for my coffee anytime of day. I use to brew a partial pot of coffee in the morning and only have one cup, now I can brew my coffee on demand. Much more sturdier than a Kuerig and a lot faster. If you are looking for a single serve coffee maker than this is the one.