Cuisinart Smart Stick Reviews

4.5/5
100% OF CHICKS DIG IT
11 reviews
Ranked #5 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    February 15, 2017

    I originally bout the Cuisinart Smart Stick to make a homemade sweetened condensed milk ( much cheaper than store bought), but have found it wonderful for pureeing soups, and making mayo. It's great, very powerful and takes up little room.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    December 05, 2016

    I used to have this and I loved it! I gave mine to a friend because I don't use it as much anymore and I bought myself a Vitamix.
    It is very easy to use and very compact. It does it's job and quickly whips up whipping cream.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 31, 2016

    Ce petit appareil est vraiment pratique, presque indispensable. Que ce soit pour faire des soupes ou des aliments pour bébé, Cuisinart a frappé dans le mille avec son Smart Stick. Il est tres facile d'entretien et prend peu de place dans l'armoire. Belles couleurs.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 25, 2016

    This was a gift to me- and i LOVE IT! I make a lot of pureed soups, and so this is the tool for me! It is very easy to use and really easy to clean!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    October 13, 2016

    I purchased a red Smart Stick and mainly use it for blending soups and congee (Chinese rice porridge). In the past, I had to transfer hot soup into my blender in small portions, but this makes it's much easier to blend the entire pot. Although, you do need to ensure the pot is full enough so the blade is fully submerged in soup to prevent hot liquids from flying out.

    Clean up is also a breeze - just pop off the blade and wash!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 29, 2016

    I use my smart stick a lot. You can use different tips for it, the chopper and the blender are great and what I use most often. I have used this to make homemade baby food, which is why I initially bought it, and now use to blend specialty drinks and in many baking and cooking applications. It is great for gravy and sauces - no lumps! Love the different colour choices too. So invaluable in the kitchen really. Well made, sturdy and built to last.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    2.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 19, 2016

    Purchased the smart stick with chopper attachment to make baby food last summer. Pro: cleaning up is a breeze. Con: the chopper attachment fails to function properly in less than a year after using it to chop carrots. A bit disappointing.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    June 05, 2016

    Petit appareil super pratique dans la cuisine car grâce à lui on peut préparer des vinaigrettes et puddings en un rien de temps. De plus, il prend peu de place pour le rangement et peut être toujours disponible et sous la main. Appareil à avoir ou à se faire donner en cadeau.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    May 09, 2016

    J'ai reçu en cadeau et je l'adore. Pour faire des potages c'est génial ! Il ce lave rapidement et ne prend pas beaucoup de place dans l'armoire. Vraiment à avoir comme outil dans la cuisine.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4.5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 18, 2016

    Super pratique :-) je l'utilise pour les trempette ou les vinaigrettes, je l'ai acheter à un prix raisonnable et je l'ai depuis quelque années il n'a jamais arrêter de fonctionner

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.