Cuisinart Smart Stick Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 44 in Food Processors and Blenders

December 05, 2016

I used to have this and I loved it! I gave mine to a friend because I don't use it as much anymore and I bought myself a Vitamix.
It is very easy to use and very compact. It does it's job and quickly whips up whipping cream.

October 31, 2016

Ce petit appareil est vraiment pratique, presque indispensable. Que ce soit pour faire des soupes ou des aliments pour bébé, Cuisinart a frappé dans le mille avec son Smart Stick. Il est tres facile d'entretien et prend peu de place dans l'armoire. Belles couleurs.

October 25, 2016

This was a gift to me- and i LOVE IT! I make a lot of pureed soups, and so this is the tool for me! It is very easy to use and really easy to clean!

October 13, 2016

I purchased a red Smart Stick and mainly use it for blending soups and congee (Chinese rice porridge). In the past, I had to transfer hot soup into my blender in small portions, but this makes it's much easier to blend the entire pot. Although, you do need to ensure the pot is full enough so the blade is fully submerged in soup to prevent hot liquids from flying out.

Clean up is also a breeze - just pop off the blade and wash!

June 29, 2016

I use my smart stick a lot. You can use different tips for it, the chopper and the blender are great and what I use most often. I have used this to make homemade baby food, which is why I initially bought it, and now use to blend specialty drinks and in many baking and cooking applications. It is great for gravy and sauces - no lumps! Love the different colour choices too. So invaluable in the kitchen really. Well made, sturdy and built to last.

June 19, 2016

Purchased the smart stick with chopper attachment to make baby food last summer. Pro: cleaning up is a breeze. Con: the chopper attachment fails to function properly in less than a year after using it to chop carrots. A bit disappointing.

June 05, 2016

Petit appareil super pratique dans la cuisine car grâce à lui on peut préparer des vinaigrettes et puddings en un rien de temps. De plus, il prend peu de place pour le rangement et peut être toujours disponible et sous la main. Appareil à avoir ou à se faire donner en cadeau.

May 09, 2016

J'ai reçu en cadeau et je l'adore. Pour faire des potages c'est génial ! Il ce lave rapidement et ne prend pas beaucoup de place dans l'armoire. Vraiment à avoir comme outil dans la cuisine.

March 18, 2016

Super pratique :-) je l'utilise pour les trempette ou les vinaigrettes, je l'ai acheter à un prix raisonnable et je l'ai depuis quelque années il n'a jamais arrêter de fonctionner

February 20, 2016

This is a great stick! I have had mine for a few years, it's great in the kitchen! Mine is green. I use this so often! It's a great help for blending ingredients whether cooking or baking. They come in a variety of colours to match your decor. Mine doesn't match, I got it as a gift and love this color! I recommend this stick, such a handy item to have in your kitchen. I can't imagine not having mine!

Neuven added a new review for