Cure Natural Aqua Gel

Cure Natural Aqua Gel Reviews

Ranked #703 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 29, 2016

To be quite honest, I'm not completely sure this product works. When you put it on, these little white things come off your face but my face afterwards doesn't feel smooth. It feels the same. Maybe I've been using it wrong but I've had this for 5 months now and it hasn't really done a good job.

November 02, 2014

this is great, works amazingly and left my skin feeling so clean and soft

November 02, 2014

I love this stuff when I want a more gentle exfoliation on my face. I don't use it all of t he time due to the price and how hard it was find over here in Toronto. I found mine at Pacific Mall but boy, was it ever a tear jerker.

It works well to get the dead skin cells off and it feels very gentle. It does have a bit of a chemically kind of smell but it's not overwhelming. The consistency is liquidy, so at first, I wasn't sure if it was working. But after using it a few more times, I could see that it was.

My skin absorbed my moisturizer and serums better. I will purchase this again but I am definitely going to use it a lot more sparingly.

April 04, 2012

I have REALLY sensitive skin so I'm really happy to have my hands on this product! Do not underestimate this product just because it's water-based! On their website, it says "Cure has created a record-breaking, 1 bottle sold every 20 seconds." Because it's water-based, you let it rest on your skin for around 3 seconds and then gently massage. When I first tried this exfoliator, I can tell that my skin looks as if it glows and next morning, my skin feels incredibly soft!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!

NYgaga0218 added a new review for
Oxio Retrostriper 15

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic